+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP applicants CIC stage 2015

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaladhar said:
Since Emailing takes a long while a get a proper response, I would suggest you to call the CIC's call centre on Monday.. Good luck.
Hi Kaladhar
I have question for you. I and my family had medical done in February 2015 for Express entry. Can we use same medical exam information sheet? Or do we have to have medical done again? As far as I know medical exam is valid for 12 month.
If we can use same medical result how to inform CIC.
Thank you very much for your help.

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Good day all,
I will like to get clarification on the following:
1. Will I have to submit birth certificate with my cic application
2.will I also submit my finger print from along the police certificate.
Thanks as I await your responses.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
charissa said:
Hi Kaladhar, no it is not sponsored by employer. so that's fine if i transfer company?
I am sure its fine. As long as you're in a Full-time permanent job, that should be good enough for CIC..

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
anvar21 said:
Hi Kaladhar
I have question for you. I and my family had medical done in February 2015 for Express entry. Can we use same medical exam information sheet? Or do we have to have medical done again? As far as I know medical exam is valid for 12 month.
If we can use same medical result how to inform CIC.
Thank you very much for your help.
Yes, you can use the same medical results and yes, medical results are valid for an year. That said, I am sure you have the "Tracking sheet" with your UMI number on it? Scan that Tracking sheet given to you by the panel physician and send that document to CIC.. They will track your medical results based on the UMI :)

Good luck!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
awhydot said:
Good day all,
1. Yes, it's a must
2. No, it's optional

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
awhydot said:
Good day all,
I would suggest you to submit only the documents that on the PR Checklist.
To answer your question, Yes.. You gotta submit a photocopy of your birth certificate, not the original.
I am not sure if they changed the rules about finger prints but when I submitted my application, I sent them my "Criminal Background check certificate" with no finger prints.

If you want to send it, you sure can but if you are still in doubt, please call CIC's call centre and inquire. They will be in a position to tell you if finger prints are actually necessary or not... Good luck!

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
hi to all,

in paying for the RPRF thru bank draft is there a fee payment form to be attached with the cheque? or it should be only the letter that we have received from Visa Office instructing to pay the RPRF that we should attached with the cheque.. thanks your reply is much appreciated.

God Bless Everyone,
chayie

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
file transferred to ndvo on 29 june...... still no ip & no mr

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
kaladhar said:
Ok let's see..

First off, Congrats on getting your MPNP Approval letter :)

To answer your questions, regarding your IELTS scores in order to be on the safer side I would strongly suggest to include your expired IELTS scores along with a letter of explanation (with proof - as in include web links from CIC website where it says that test scores are required only for for NOC C & D and that you indeed belong to NOC A).

Yes, you are right.. Education, work, and/or bank documents are NOT required. You will only need to submit your Criminal background check record certificate and upfront medicals (if you have already completed your medicals in the past one year from a CIC panel physician)..

No, you don't need to submit your MPNP application copy along with your CIC application package. They only meant to tell you to submit your MPNP approval letter.. So you can scan your MPNP approval letter (for your records) and submit the original along with your application.. I hope that clears up all your doubts..

Please follow the CHECKLIST for CIC PR application and you'll be fine..
If you have any further questions, keep them coming..
Good luck!
Hi Kaladhar,

Thanks for your very nice and well organized response. First of all, let me allow to introduce myself. I am a Bangladeshi citizen currently residing in Beijing, China for a research program. I applied MPNP in December, 2013 and received LOA on July 25, 2015. Now I would like to submit my application to CIC and I am in process to collect all necessary documents. My first request to the admin of this group to allow me to join with you. Next, I would like to request Kaladhar, whether it is better to send PCC from all countries where I and my family members (18 years and above) lived to avoid unnecessary delay, even though CIC suggest not to send PCC from some countries like Japan. I lived in Japan for 6 years. Now in the CIC web page, they mentioned that for PCC from Japan, later they will issue a demand letter, which is necessary to obtain PCC from Japan. I also approached to the Japanese Embassy in Beijing and in my country, where they asked me to submit a demand letter from CIC and passport copy. It means they have different PCC strategy for each countries. My second question is that, is it necessary for me to submit upfront medical report? Finally, in my LOA they have given me a time frame of 6 months to submit my application to CIC and they also mentioned that this LOA is not valid for express entry. Does it mean, I can expect another 1 or 1.5 years to receive PR ? Last but not the least, do I have any option to chose VO?

Sorry for asking too many questions. Wish you a very pleasant moment.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

kminta

Feb 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013(manitoba),30-1-15(received by cic)
Doc's Request.
30-06-2015 from NDVO
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015 (XEP),28-5-15(EP & UCI)
IELTS Request
Alredy submitted
File Transfer...
in process from 28-05-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016 & Medical Received in ecas-12-02-16
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
7-3-2016 DM on 8-3-16
VISA ISSUED...
5-3-16
LANDED..........
15-4-16
I sent my requested documents to NDVO on Dt.20.07.15. They asked to submit it before Dt.30.07.15.
My ECAS is in process from Dt.16.06.15.
Can anyone tell me that when will I expect my Medical Request from NDVO?

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Eusufzai said:
Hi Kaladhar,

Thanks for your very nice and well organized response. First of all, let me allow to introduce myself. I am a Bangladeshi citizen currently residing in Beijing, China for a research program. I applied MPNP in December, 2013 and received LOA on July 25, 2015. Now I would like to submit my application to CIC and I am in process to collect all necessary documents. My first request to the admin of this group to allow me to join with you. Next, I would like to request Kaladhar, whether it is better to send PCC from all countries where I and my family members (18 years and above) lived to avoid unnecessary delay, even though CIC suggest not to send PCC from some countries like Japan. I lived in Japan for 6 years. Now in the CIC web page, they mentioned that for PCC from Japan, later they will issue a demand letter, which is necessary to obtain PCC from Japan. I also approached to the Japanese Embassy in Beijing and in my country, where they asked me to submit a demand letter from CIC and passport copy. It means they have different PCC strategy for each countries. My second question is that, is it necessary for me to submit upfront medical report? Finally, in my LOA they have given me a time frame of 6 months to submit my application to CIC and they also mentioned that this LOA is not valid for express entry. Does it mean, I can expect another 1 or 1.5 years to receive PR ? Last but not the least, do I have any option to chose VO?

Sorry for asking too many questions. Wish you a very pleasant moment.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai
No problem. First of all, what do you mean by this?
"My first request to the admin of this group to allow me to join with you."

To answer your questions, regarding the PCC certificates, I would suggest that you get them from every country that you've lived for more than 6 months with the exception of Japan. That said, also consider the rules that CIC laid out. If they have mentioned that PCC's are not required from Japan, then don't include one. If they do need it, they will send you a demand letter and then you can proceed with that.. For now, get the PCC's from Bangladesh and China and any other country that you have lived.

Regarding Upfront medicals, yes you can submit them to save time or wait to hear from them. No, it's not mandatory, its simply your decision. I did upfront medicals and submitted the UMI tracking sheet along with my application. But if you decide to do an upfront, make sure to contact a CIC-appointed panel physician in Beijing. The doc will tell you how to proceed..

Yes, the LOA is valid for 6 months and since this LOA is given to you based on your MPNP application, you obviously cannot use it for Express Entry now, can you? Its plain commonsense, isn't it? ;) Time frame, it can take up to an year or less than that... You may never know... No one can tell you that coz it depends on the processing time of the visa office. You need to have plenty of patience after you send in the application. That's all you can do..

Nope, you can't choose your Visa Office.. Once you send in the application, its their decision where they would want to send it for processing. you just follow the instructions based on their e-mails that they send you..

Hope that answers all your questions.. Good luck!

joebaja

Jul 26, 2013
Hello All,

I have many questions, really appreciated who takes the time to respond them:
i sent my application to CIC Nova Scotia July 13. what are the next steps? how i will know that they received the documents and that how will i follow up the status and nest requirements (medicals and finger prints)?

my case: i will move to France for a year (master), as soon as i get there i need to inform CIC of my address change? can i take medicals in France?

Thank you in advance.

Joe

daniel.x.qiao

Aug 3, 2015
Hi Guys,

Do you know if the hyperthyroidism that I have will affect my application? meaning can I pass the medical exam?

Thanks,
Daniel

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
daniel.x.qiao said:
Hi Guys,

Do you know if the hyperthyroidism that I have will affect my application? meaning can I pass the medical exam?

Thanks,
Daniel
Hi Daniel, CIC panel physicians are the right people to answer your questions related to medicals. If they are concerned with anything they will be the ones to talk to you about it first...Good luck!

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
joebaja said:
Hello All,

I have many questions, really appreciated who takes the time to respond them:
i sent my application to CIC Nova Scotia July 13. what are the next steps? how i will know that they received the documents and that how will i follow up the status and nest requirements (medicals and finger prints)?

my case: i will move to France for a year (master), as soon as i get there i need to inform CIC of my address change? can i take medicals in France?

Thank you in advance.

Joe
Hi Joe, here are the answers you're seeking..

Next Steps: You'll receive your AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt), Medicals Request, RPRF (Right to Permanent Residence Fee), Request for additional documents (rare but a possible step), Call for Interview (rare but possible), Passport Request, etc

If you've mailed your application package by Express or SpeedPost, then you should be able to track the delivery of your package. This way you will know when CIC has received your package. I am thinking that it would have reached them by now.. You can double check anyway..

Once you receive your AOR after roughly 4 months time, your ECAS (Electronic Client Application System) profile will be activated. You can track your process by checking it every other day.. Remember to have plenty of patience.. These steps takes lot of time. As for further steps, CIC will email you when they need something from you to the email id that you've mentioned in your application..

Wait till you get your AOR, and then you can EDIT your mailing address on ECAS. You can also send an email to CIC about your temporary change in address.

Yes, you can take your medicals in France..
Follow this link to check for CIC appointed Panel Physicians: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

I don't know where you're planning to go but you can check if your city is in here:

The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:

City: Bordeaux
Name: Patrick Da Costa Noble
Address: 124 Cours de Verdun,
Telephone: (33-5) 5652-5231
Spoken Languages: French

City: Nice
Name: Jacqueline Rossant
Address: 5 rue Eugène Emmanuel,
angle 9 bld. Victor Hugo,
Telephone: 33 4 93 88 44 22
06 47 97 05 34