+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP applicants CIC stage 2015

Fuufu

Jun 20, 2015
Hi everyone. Am new on this forum. Mostly, have been reading through other people's comments and really appreciate all efforts. It's just that am still a bit confused. My MPNPprocessing started long before the express entry program & don't know what next or when to expect the next information regarding mine

KingH

Jul 15, 2015
Hi Guys,
I am a new member for this useful forum.

Does any one know about the time that is taken after medical exam in order to be passport requested for the applicants who are residing in Canada?

I need your response urgently, thank you so much.

charissa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-15
Hello.. i have a quick inquiry..
will it be fine if I transfer job?
I already got my EP and UCI last June 9. (waiting for medical)

Will CIC require me to update my job history? Job description will be the same with the current work that I have.

Feel free to share your thoughts...

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
My BF got his UCI and EP on July16. But he got it by regular mail. He never got any kind of email. I'm a little confused and concerned. I hope the aren't sending to the wrong email address.

Does anyone know if they send everything (medical request or documentation request) mail even if they also sent emails?

Should he contact CIC to see if he can confirm they have his email address? I just don't want him to miss any kind of requests from them.

JulianaNola

Jul 13, 2015
Hello, Im worried

Need your help with my situation,

We received our MR & RPRF last July 10, but until now we still dont have our Medical Form and Instructions which supposed to be emailed to us 3 days after we received the request. Anyone who had experienced the same situation?

What are we going to do?

Thanks for your reply.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Fuufu said:
Hi everyone. Am new on this forum. Mostly, have been reading through other people's comments and really appreciate all efforts. It's just that am still a bit confused. My MPNPprocessing started long before the express entry program & don't know what next or when to expect the next information regarding mine
Since, I am not aware of your timeline, I can't advise you on how to proceed. If your waiting time is more than a year and if you are still not seeing any application updates on the online portal, then I would suggest you to e-mail or call MPNP. Good luck!

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
KingH said:
Hi Guys,
I am a new member for this useful forum.

Does any one know about the time that is taken after medical exam in order to be passport requested for the applicants who are residing in Canada?

I need your response urgently, thank you so much.

It depends on a lot of factors and varies from applicant to applicant. What's true in my case won't be necessarily true in yours. I would say roughly 2-3 months assuming that you've already paid your RPRF..

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
charissa said:
Hello.. i have a quick inquiry..
will it be fine if I transfer job?
I already got my EP and UCI last June 9. (waiting for medical)

Will CIC require me to update my job history? Job description will be the same with the current work that I have.

Feel free to share your thoughts...
Is your PR sponsored by your employer?
If not, then I don't believe its way too important to let CIC know about it.
CIC gets thousands and thousands of e-mails everyday and your e-mail will only delay the process more..
Hope that makes sense..

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Mbgirlfriend said:
My BF got his UCI and EP on July16. But he got it by regular mail. He never got any kind of email. I'm a little confused and concerned. I hope the aren't sending to the wrong email address.

Does anyone know if they send everything (medical request or documentation request) mail even if they also sent emails?

Should he contact CIC to see if he can confirm they have his email address? I just don't want him to miss any kind of requests from them.
I hear ya and it's weird.
As for me, I received only e-mails in regards to all my previous communication from CIC. Yes, I think its a good idea to send an e-mail request to CIC with his "official e-mail id details" in the e-mail along with application and UCI number asking them to update his records.

Alternatively, he can directly call the CIC CALL CENTRE and inquire about the paper mail and update his contact information. I think that it's quicker..

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
JulianaNola said:
Hello, Im worried

Need your help with my situation,

We received our MR & RPRF last July 10, but until now we still dont have our Medical Form and Instructions which supposed to be emailed to us 3 days after we received the request. Anyone who had experienced the same situation?

What are we going to do?

Thanks for your reply.
Hi there. Didn't the e-mail that you've received from CIC has the instructions on how to proceed? If its less than a week, I wouldn't be too worried. Give it one more week and next Monday, send them an e-mail explaining the situation and requesting them for information on how to proceed.

You can also call CIC Call centre at 1888-242-2100 and speak to the agent on how to proceed.

Paying RPRF is pretty easy and I got instructions if you like them. I just paid mine upfront yesterday and send the scanned receipt to CIC today.. As for MR, you have to choose a CIC appointed panel physician and do your medicals there. If you are in Winnipeg, I can guide you on how to proceed but if you're elsewhere, you gotta call or e-mail CIC for further instructions. Hope it works out for you... Good luck..

JulianaNola

Jul 13, 2015
kaladhar said:
Hi there. Didn't the e-mail that you've received from CIC has the instructions on how to proceed? If its less than a week, I wouldn't be too worried. Give it one more week and next Monday, send them an e-mail explaining the situation and requesting them for information on how to proceed.

You can also call CIC Call centre at 1888-242-2100 and speak to the agent on how to proceed.

Paying RPRF is pretty easy and I got instructions if you like them. I just paid mine upfront yesterday and send the scanned receipt to CIC today.. As for MR, you have to choose a CIC appointed panel physician and do your medicals there. If you are in Winnipeg, I can guide you on how to proceed but if you're elsewhere, you gotta call or e-mail CIC for further instructions. Hope it works out for you... Good luck..
Its been 10 days since our MR was requested, and yet we cant schedule our medical since we are still waiting for our Medical Form and Instructions.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
JulianaNola said:
Its been 10 days since our MR was requested, and yet we cant schedule our medical since we are still waiting for our Medical Form and Instructions.
Since Emailing takes a long while a get a proper response, I would suggest you to call the CIC's call centre on Monday.. Good luck.

charissa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-15
kaladhar said:
Is your PR sponsored by your employer?
If not, then I don't believe its way too important to let CIC know about it.
CIC gets thousands and thousands of e-mails everyday and your e-mail will only delay the process more..
Hope that makes sense..
Hi Kaladhar, no it is not sponsored by employer. so that's fine if i transfer company?

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Hi Admin,
Could you please add us for my timeline in CIC stage,
MPNP LOA Date: 29th June 15
Letter Received through E-mail: 6th July 15
Just preparing for CIC docs and file will be sent to CIC between 25 to 31st July,
Thanks

charissa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
Med's Request