05-07-2013
Passport Req..
01-22-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2014
tomasmrsfg said:
Thank you for the info this is very helpful for us while waiting for our application.
My pleasure tomasmrsfg! Goodluck and God bless! :D

somar

Mar 22, 2012
Hello Everyone!

I have applied via mpnp AND I SUBMITTED THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST ON NOVEMBER 2016.Since that time or even earlier they are only drawing people who have strategic recrutimentive initiative.I dont have any.my score is 551.what do you guyz think should i hope for LAA?please help,I would appreciate that.

winnie_pig

Jan 21, 2017
hello permission to join this forum..my sister wants to apply for mpnp for skilled worker. Based on my computation she will have 500+ points assuming that her ielts result will be all 5.0 for all the categories(she did not take ielts yet). my first question is how many points does she needs to be considered to receive LAA? does she needs to take ielts first before creating EOI? thank you in advance :)

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
Hello House,

Recently, i am preparing my CIC Application. I am confused about Ielts since its expired. But i am under NOC A based on my understading only NOC "C" And D need valid result. SO should i apply with my expired IELTS Result in CIC application ?

please senior member could suggest me ? Or someone NOC A submitted expired Ielts in CIC ?

waiting for suggestion (I am MPNP applicant)

Thanks

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
winnie_pig said:
hello permission to join this forum..my sister wants to apply for mpnp for skilled worker. Based on my computation she will have 500+ points assuming that her ielts result will be all 5.0 for all the categories(she did not take ielts yet). my first question is how many points does she needs to be considered to receive LAA? does she needs to take ielts first before creating EOI? thank you in advance :)

let her apply for EOI first, now u cant predict ielts scores , what manitoba need is minimum or 4.5, so after filling all those forms, let her submit, its them that will decide may be she's qualified or not, not you, not your point, and this are the main factors they consider
WORK EXPERIENCE
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS

ibkdazzy

Jan 25, 2017
Hi,
This is my first post here,i ve bn nominated by mpnp under skill worker program,am in cic stage.my qustion is
My ielts result fall under clb6,s-6.5,writ-6.0,list-4.5,and reading -4.5. Can I use this result?
I need clarification on fee payment, I did not see accout no on the site, should I just fill the fee payment form and Write my credit card information on it?

winnie_pig

Jan 21, 2017
Ayokunlex01 said:
let her apply for EOI first, now u cant predict ielts scores , what manitoba need is minimum or 4.5, so after filling all those forms, let her submit, its them that will decide may be she's qualified or not, not you, not your point, and this are the main factors they consider

thank you. i believe once you apply for EOI you need to have your IELTS result before you can proceed is that right?
WORK EXPERIENCE
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS