Med's Done....
01-06-2019
Passport Req..
07-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2019
LANDED..........
12-07-2019
Hello everyone, mentioned below is the timeline for my brother. I am the one sponsoring.

EOI- 15th Dec 2023

LAA- 28th DEC 2023

File Submitted- 10th February 2024

App Received- 10th Feb 2024

File Num-10th Feb 2024

Email to sponsor for SP2 submission- 10th Feb 2024

SP2 Submitted-21st Feb 2024

Sponsor Contact- not yet.

MPNP SW- Family Sponsorship Stream!

Mar 29, 2024
Are you eagerly anticipating the opportunity to apply for Permanent Residency in Canada? Perhaps you're in the midst of preparing your application or eagerly awaiting news of your eligibility. Wherever you are in the process, I'm here to offer encouragement, guidance, and support as you embark on this life-changing journey.

I've been through the immigration process myself, and I know firsthand the mix of excitement and anticipation that comes with waiting to begin your new life in Canada. But rest assured, your journey has already begun, and you're taking steps toward a brighter future for yourself and your loved ones.

Whether you have questions about the application process, concerns about life in Canada, or simply want a friendly ear to listen, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help in any way I can and to offer insights based on my own experiences as a newcomer to Canada.

Remember, you're not alone on this journey. There's a community of fellow immigrants here to support you every step of the way. So go ahead, ask me anything, share your thoughts, or simply connect with others who are on a similar path.

Your dreams of starting a new life in Canada are within reach, and I'm here to help you make them a reality. Let's navigate this journey together, one question at a time!

Preetx29

Dec 30, 2020
SWM - Close Relative (Through EE)
EOI - Aug 2022
LAA - 30 Nov 2023
Application Submitted - 30 Dec 2023
SP2 - 9 Jan 2024
Application Status - Received

Stressed as my pgwp expiring in 4 months.

Shola070423

Jan 20, 2024
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
Hello everyone

I got a PFL to upload more supporting documents. I did not merged these documents. I was uploading it one after the other. After some documents have been uploaded, I got a response on my screen in the process of uploading a bank statement that shows "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". I have tried several times but keep showing same thing.

Who could help in this regard please as I have limited time to send my response. The faith of my application depends on this response.

I will appreciate your timely response.

Thank you.

Reactions: mpnpIM

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hello everyone

I got a PFL to upload more supporting documents. I did not merged these documents. I was uploading it one after the other. After some documents have been uploaded, I got a response on my screen in the process of uploading a bank statement that shows "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". I have tried several times but keep showing same thing.

Who could help in this regard please as I have limited time to send my response. The faith of my application depends on this response.

I will appreciate your timely response.

Thank you.
Keep refreshing, it's a site error.

What was the PFL about and what documents were you asked to upload?

Shola070423

Jan 20, 2024
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
Keep refreshing, it's a site error.

What was the PFL about and what documents were you asked to upload?
Updated bank statement and my supporter father's birth certificate

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Updated bank statement and my supporter father's birth certificate
okay, you should have uploaded your supporter's dad birth certificate before you submitted, I'm sure you got them now.

Did they send you a PFL or they asked you to provide more Information, this doesn't sound like a PFL, also are you skilled worker manitoba or overseas, what stream are you applying through?

Shola070423

Jan 20, 2024
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
SWO
I was sent a letter although they did not write PFL on it but I guess it is. I was given 30days to respond. I have my supporter's father birth certificate but there was no particular heading for it in my application. It only required me to upload my cousin birth certificate, his marriage certificate, health card, drivers licence, proof of residence. I have the intention of uploading it in other section but it was an oversight. The documents are many so I concentrate on those mandatory and required that without it I cannot submit.

I also got a mail now that the previous information I submitted has been received. Sadly, this information is not complete. I rushed to my online file and discovered I can now upload more documents. So I quickly upload all the remaining documents.

Those documents are still there, just uploaded it. It does not ask me to submit unlike that of yesterday that went off and automatically submitted.

Have I done the right thing pls? Is this the normal way it happens. The whole thing is strange to me

okay, you should have uploaded your supporter's dad birth certificate before you submitted, I'm sure you got them now.

Did they send you a PFL or they asked you to provide more Information, this doesn't sound like a PFL, also are you skilled worker manitoba or overseas, what stream are you applying through?

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
SWO
I was sent a letter although they did not write PFL on it but I guess it is. I was given 30days to respond. I have my supporter's father birth certificate but there was no particular heading for it in my application. It only required me to upload my cousin birth certificate, his marriage certificate, health card, drivers licence, proof of residence. I have the intention of uploading it in other section but it was an oversight. The documents are many so I concentrate on those mandatory and required that without it I cannot submit.

I also got a mail now that the previous information I submitted has been received. Sadly, this information is not complete. I rushed to my online file and discovered I can now upload more documents. So I quickly upload all the remaining documents.

Those documents are still there, just uploaded it. It does not ask me to submit unlike that of yesterday that went off and automatically submitted.

Have I done the right thing pls? Is this the normal way it happens. The whole thing is strange to me
Fret not, you can send them an email and also explain the glitch, also try refreshing, you'll see where you can submit additional documents.

Did you profile change from received to Information requested?

Shola070423

Jan 20, 2024
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
Yes. It changes from assessment in process to information requested.
Fret not, you can send them an email and also explain the glitch, also try refreshing, you'll see where you can submit additional documents.

Did you profile change from received to Information requested?

Reactions: mpnpIM