+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2024 Gather here

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
I just got my nomination letter today. Thank you everyone for your kind words. Best of luck to all of us.

Here is my timeline:
EOI Sep 9th 2023
LAA Sep 29th
Submitted full application: Oct 14th
Received: Oct 14th
Assessment in Process: Feb 28th
Assessment Complete: Mar 12th
Nomination letter: Mar 13th

International Education - Career Employment Pathway Stream
Spousal Sponsorship
So happy for you!!!

• Love
Reactions: aryastark1234

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hey All,

I have a question.

I have sent EOI for MPNP in May 2022, then received LAA email in the end of April 2023 which says to submit documents within 60days which I have fulfilled within given time, till now I didnt receive any update. How long does it usually take to issue nomination number?? or what is the next step??
What stream and has your sponsor been called

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
You don't need a consultant for this, you need to have a family member who'll sponsor you, when you get LAA and submit, your sponsor will also get an email to submit a settlement plan alongside your file number.

Do you have a family member in Manitoba, like a sibling, aunt or cousin?

Salman Latif

Mar 14, 2024
You don't need a consultant for this, you need to have a family member who'll sponsor you, when you get LAA and submit, your sponsor will also get an email to submit a settlement plan alongside your file number.

Do you have a family member in Manitoba, like a sibling, aunt or cousin?
Actually what happens is My conaultant sought out someone whom became my distant relative and I hot LAA after that he started demanding for the complete payment which is against the commitment since then I couldn't find any update. My consultant is trying to make some room.

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Actually what happens is My conaultant sought out someone whom became my distant relative and I hot LAA after that he started demanding for the complete payment which is against the commitment since then I couldn't find any update. My consultant is trying to make some room.
I don't understand, you paid someone to be your cousin?

MercyOj

Mar 15, 2024
Hello, I submitted full application on November 26th, and since then my status has being on application received.

manpreet.3076

Mar 20, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I completed my 6 month full time experience in order to become eligible for Mpnp.
Now i am getting better offer from other company, i am in doubt that i have to take again 6 month of job experience from new employer in order to get eligible ?
Or i can apply with 6 month experience from previous employer after getting new job ?