+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2024 Gather here

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Hi All,

I am in the process of applying MPNP - Skilled worker in Manitoba. I am currently on an open work permit.
Completed 6 months of experience in Manitoba, I would like to apply through the MPNP - Express entry route. For this do I need to create an express entry profile first and then submit an EOI for MPNP?

Thanks in advance!

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hi All,

I am in the process of applying MPNP - Skilled worker in Manitoba. I am currently on an open work permit.
Completed 6 months of experience in Manitoba, I would like to apply through the MPNP - Express entry route. For this do I need to create an express entry profile first and then submit an EOI for MPNP?

Thanks in advance!
For this you'd have to first create an EE profile, get ur ee and job number, then register your EOI and wait to get LAA

Reactions: Darvin

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
For this you'd have to first create an EE profile, get ur ee and job number, then register your EOI and wait to get LAA
Thanks! Just a question, do I need to mention all of my home country experience in the EE profile? because only two of the companies provided me the experience letter with Job duties and for the other companies, I only have the experience letter ( without job duties)

aryastark1234

Feb 22, 2024
I just got my nomination letter today. Thank you everyone for your kind words. Best of luck to all of us.

Here is my timeline:
EOI Sep 9th 2023
LAA Sep 29th
Submitted full application: Oct 14th
Received: Oct 14th
Assessment in Process: Feb 28th
Assessment Complete: Mar 12th
Nomination letter: Mar 13th

International Education - Career Employment Pathway Stream
Spousal Sponsorship

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: infotech and mpnpIM

Salman Latif

Mar 14, 2024
Hey All,

I have a question.

I have sent EOI for MPNP in May 2022, then received LAA email in the end of April 2023 which says to submit documents within 60days which I have fulfilled within given time, till now I didnt receive any update. How long does it usually take to issue nomination number?? or what is the next step??