MPNP 2023 Gather Here

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
EOI submitted - Nov 4, 2023

Got invite for LAA - Nov 16,2023

Submitted LAA APplication - Nov 28, 2023

File number - Nov 29,2023

Application status - My applciation status was "received" on Dec 4,2023 it was changed to " Assessment in Process" then on Dec 6,2023 it changed to received again.

Does anybody what does it mean, does the status changes many times back and fourth and what will be the timeline recently for MPNP for application submitted in 2023.
are you skilled worker in manitoba or overseas?

Isha241194

Jan 9, 2024
My status was RECEIVED for one month. Then it turned to ASSESSMENT IN PROCESS. Anf this status was like that for one month. And in one month it turned again to RECEIVED. Who knows why is it so? The next step should be ASSESSMENT COMPLETED i guess. But it turned RECEIVED again. What is happening? Thanks.
Did you get the nomination or any update on your application?

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Hello everyone,
I got nominated by the MPNP (Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program) under the skilled workers stream(OPEN WORK PERMIT). I applied for PR and I already got Portal 1 and the copr number but I am awaiting Portal 2. I am about to change my present job to a different employer (still the same NOC group & in the same province). Do I need to inform the MPNP about this job change?
Thank you.

Last edited:

deepPro

Nov 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
My brother-in-law recently got LAA-SWO on Dec 21, 2023. I have completed his profile. Just wanted to confirm a few things before the final submission:

Employment: We have
1) Letter of reference
2) 4 years paystub
3) 3 years Form 16/T4
4) 3-years IT returns

Proof of funds: We have
1) $13300 in FD
2) $2500 in Savings
3) Last 3-month average of 8.75 Lakhs = $14000 (fd +savings)
4) $15000 Share Market
5) $1900 in Mutual Funds
6) - No debts or loans or credit card

Please let me know if these documents are sufficient or if should I remove some documents to keep it simple??

Reactions: mpnpIM

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hello everyone,
My brother-in-law recently got LAA-SWO on Dec 21, 2023. I have completed his profile. Just wanted to confirm a few things before the final submission:

Employment: We have
1) Letter of reference
2) 4 years paystub
3) 3 years Form 16/T4
4) 3-years IT returns

Proof of funds: We have
1) $13300 in FD
2) $2500 in Savings
3) Last 3-month average of 8.75 Lakhs = $14000 (fd +savings)
4) $15000 Share Market
5) $1900 in Mutual Funds
6) - No debts or loans or credit card

Please let me know if these documents are sufficient or if should I remove some documents to keep it simple??
For employment, I put all my company references, no payslips.
For POF, I just printed 6 months worth of bank statement.

Reactions: deepPro

deepPro

Nov 18, 2021
no, not offer letters.

Job descriptions, salary, hours, position, etc
Okay. Thank you :).
For Proof of Funds. Is it okay if I put 3 month statements and a simple calculation letter attached as I dont want to show them full 6 months. I have the bank financial institutions letter, fd letters, explanation letter, demat account holding letter, mutual funds letter.

and where should I submit my EE profile on MPNP. In others? They asked us to upload the ee profile in MPNP portal.
What exactly they mean by EE profile? I have combined profile page which has score,file number etc andwhich alao shows that he met FSW criteria, page whIch has job code and validation code

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
For Proof of Funds. Is it okay if I put 3 month statements and a simple calculation letter attached as I dont want to show them full 6 months. I have the bank financial institutions letter, fd letters, explanation letter, demat account holding letter, mutual funds letter.

and where should I submit my EE profile on MPNP. In others? They asked us to upload the ee profile in MPNP portal.
What exactly they mean by EE profile? I have combined profile page which has score,file number etc andwhich alao shows that he met FSW criteria, page whIch has job code and validation code
@nature girl is best suited to answer this.

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023

@Naturgrl is best suited to answer this.