+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2023 Gather Here

satish_n222

Oct 21, 2021
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for MPNP, I already have a job and have been working for past 1 year. Do I still have to take the IELTS or similar language test? Kindly confirm. I was hoping that I do not have to since I have a fulltime job offer. All the best to everyone, hang in there.

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
Hello everyone. I just want to ask your insights with regards to my dilemma.

I have submitted my full MPNP application on May 26, 2023. Until now, the status is still under Received. I am now under PGWP which will expire in May 2024 and currently working as Finance and AdminAssistant in a private company. I have not received my nomination until now. However, I received a job offer as Typist or Clerk which is a government position, is this considered as admin assistant which is under NOC?

If you were in my position, will you accept this and what will be the implications in my MPNP application.

Please help.

Anderson K

Oct 22, 2023
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for MPNP, I already have a job and have been working for past 1 year. Do I still have to take the IELTS or similar language test? Kindly confirm. I was hoping that I do not have to since I have a fulltime job offer. All the best to everyone, hang in there.
All applicants must submit valid results from an approved language test to demonstrate language proficiency in English and/or French, except those currently working in Manitoba in a TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3 occupation. To be considered valid, your test must have been taken no more than two years prior to the date you submit your MPNP Online application.

Anderson K

Oct 22, 2023
Hi all,

I’m about to make a full application through MPNP, but I have out of province study and work experience. I’m wondering are those factors will result refusals? I’m so confused about how to convince MPNP officers that I will stay in Manitoba after be nominated. Any friends on the same boat or have the past experience with me? Please share your thoughts.

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
My application is over 8 month. Submitted in march. Any1 with same timeliness? Mine still 'AIP'
aww, i am on my 6th month. some people say it depends on the NOC. the MPNP website still maintains that the processing time is within 5-6 months. i think they have lots of backlog

pysanka

Nov 10, 2023
My status was RECEIVED for one month. Then it turned to ASSESSMENT IN PROCESS. Anf this status was like that for one month. And in one month it turned again to RECEIVED. Who knows why is it so? The next step should be ASSESSMENT COMPLETED i guess. But it turned RECEIVED again. What is happening? Thanks.