+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2023 Gather Here

j.ng98

Jan 17, 2024
Good day everyone,

Recently, I submitted my MPNP application with my friend's information for endorsement. And now, he said he saw one of the requirements in the MPNP Settlement Plan part is "Friend or distant relative: You must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee, or person under another Canadian immigration program.), so he might not able to meet the requirement since he's planning to do paperwork for his spouse come to Canada in a different immigration program soon (he said maybe within this year or next year).

What should I do in this situation? Can I ask for one of my other friends who has PR and can endorse for me? or Can I remove the endorsement part without affecting my application?

Thank you for your time and please help resolve this urgent matter.

ipq

Jan 22, 2024
Hello everyone, I am filling out my application form to apply for the provincial nomination, but I have a question.

In the debts part, should we add our Canadian credit cards? We also bought our car in payments (We sell autos), does that have to be added?? What documents are added for the credit cards and the car?

Thank you!

mayorzvic

Jan 21, 2024
Good day , I applied for my MPNP after getting a the LAA and I was working in the auto industry and had gone to college for a year for it so it lined up nicely. However , I got temporarily laid off from my job for 13 weeks and i also got a full time job in that period , in another industry. I am thinking of pulling down the application since idk if i should update them. Also , time keeps going by , I’m not very sure what to do, I’ll appreciate some input on what i can do

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
What’s up here MPNP ?

Saharn123

Jan 28, 2024
Hi, I am a graduate master student, and I have been working full time for more than 6 months now after my graduation. I would like to apply for MPNP, but I don't know which stream works better for me! Should I apply as a skilled worker, or should I go with the international education stream—career employment pathway? I will be glad if anyone can help me with this. thank you.

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Does my supporter who's a cousin need to do an affidavit to prove that i'll remain in Manitoba? I thought MAS {Manitoba Affidavit Support} was a thing of the past? What are the chances that the mpnp officer is asking them to swear an affidavit as they do not trust I will remain in Manitoba after I receive my nomination, please kindly advise, thanks.

Rav007

Feb 4, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm new on this platform. just wanna ask about my friend like, the employer providing job support letter to my friend. is that gonna help to get the LMIA based work permit? because right now my friend's PGWP is about to expired in few months and still waiting for the draw of MPNP.

Asma.saleem

Dec 28, 2023
What is sponsor call? Do they call the person who is nominating the application for mpnp?

How do they go about bavk ground check?

I have submitted my progile after LAA... I need guidance for next steps

Nomination Timeline - EE SWO
LAA: Dec 15
SP1 Submission: Dec 23
SP2 Submission. Jan 5
Acknowledgment: Jan 18.
AIP: Feb 10
Sponsor Call: Feb 13.
Nomination: April 14.
[/QUOTE]

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
What is sponsor call? Do they call the person who is nominating the application for mpnp?

How do they go about bavk ground check?

I have submitted my progile after LAA... I need guidance for next steps

Nomination Timeline - EE SWO
LAA: Dec 15
SP1 Submission: Dec 23
SP2 Submission. Jan 5
Acknowledgment: Jan 18.
AIP: Feb 10
Sponsor Call: Feb 13.
Nomination: April 14.
[/QUOTE]

seems you've gotten ur nomination already!