Med's Done....
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
031-7-2014
LANDED..........
22-8-2014

JunnyG

Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys, I am new to this forum. I really need your help.

I just got LAA recently, and I will get married soon. My girlfriend is in my former country now, She will be coming next month. (She has a legal work permit)
If we will get married next month in Canada, when should I add my spouse in MPNP?
Unfortunetely, she studied in another province, so she will get -100.
For this reason, I think If it's possible, I'd like to add her when I apply for Federal, but I don't know If it's possible or not.

I don't want to be apart from my girlfriend. Please help me.

God bless you.!

GLMESH0101

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I received my MPNP confirmation. Now I need to apply to the PR Process,
Does anybody know the support documents necessary for this application ??

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hi,

Can you please how I can withdraw my profile from MPNP?

Thanks,

taa2s

Apr 5, 2016
Hello All,

I am new here and would appreciate a break down of the MPNP process, from start to finish.
We plan to migrate to Canada next year and due to age, we are looking for a PNP that would aid to boost our points.
Please direct me to the page where all the necessary stages are outlined.
I am particulary interested in the ITA stream and exploratory visit option as we are still in our home country right now and do not have any connection to Manitoba.
Thanks for your response.

A

abdisarockstar

Jeeeez. I need help with my Bridging Open Work permit. I qualify for all the requirements. I seem to be in the wrong application online on CIC's website. Can somebody guide me through the process?

steyn007

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Hi,

Can you please how I can withdraw my profile from MPNP?

Thanks,[/QUOT

Once EOI is created,it can not be deleted.What u can do is reduce your points, so that the ur current profile will not be selected from the pool.This is the reply i got from immigrate manitoba.I guess, they indirectly saying to create a new one.Just mail them to confirm.

A

abdisarockstar

NICE ! That's fast ! so once you get the AOR, which is the next stage ? would that be the medical examination ? if so, how long would CIC take to request the exams
No clue bud. :p I am simply trying to link my application online for now. It fails every time. So focussing on that and my work permit renewal.

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
Hey Everybody,
I have a question about the PR application.

As I'm on a Noc B job, I didn't have to take any English tests to apply for the MPNP, so my question is, do I have to take it for the PR application?

Thanks!