+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hello I have a question if you can help me. My husband has a job which requires clb5 at least for mpnp.. do they mean the overall score should be 5 or each category shouldn't be less than 5

Bhad

Dec 30, 2017
Hello. I need some advise please. My cousin got his PR under MPNP early this month and he's planning to move to Alberta this coming January 2018. His dependents were coming before January 2018 ends. I was just wondering if it's okey for them to land in Alberta right away. Are his dependents facing any problem at the immigration once they landed? Please help. Thanks.

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
Hi Everyone,

a have a question a little off topic, so if anyone could help, it'll be great!

Considering that my wife has a closed work permit expiring in the end of 2018, and that we already applied for our PR around 2 months ago, can she apply for a bridging work permit, right after we receive our Acknowledgment of Receipt letter?

Thanks!

jogzy

May 31, 2016
Manitoba has just done a draw, I got an Invitation to apply drop in my mail some minutes ago, I did a anew EOI and I discovered that, the form has changed to the one we used last year, into includes your EE application number and also ECA. I submitted the new form last week and I had an ITA today. last year I got an ITA and was rejected at assessment stage because I missed a document that shows my tie to my cousin, I have the certificate to show that now and hopefully, I will sail through this time around and it should be faster as it is linked to the federal EE which my friend did and got is papers all within 4 months. guys go update if necessary your EOI.

Reactions: Kemzol

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Manitoba has just done a draw, I got an Invitation to apply drop in my mail some minutes ago, I did a anew EOI and I discovered that, the form has changed to the one we used last year, into includes your EE application number and also ECA. I submitted the new form last week and I had an ITA today. last year I got an ITA and was rejected at assessment stage because I missed a document that shows my tie to my cousin, I have the certificate to show that now and hopefully, I will sail through this time around and it should be faster as it is linked to the federal EE which my friend did and got is papers all within 4 months. guys go update if necessary your EOI.
Congrats!!
so good to hear MPNP is getting faster. Which is your score to get an ITA? are you under the "In Demand occupation"? my EOI is the same as I did last year it haven´t been updated it :(

jogzy

May 31, 2016
Congrats!!
so good to hear MPNP is getting faster. Which is your score to get an ITA? are you under the "In Demand occupation"? my EOI is the same as I did last year it haven´t been updated it :(
I had a score of 572 for this ITA and I am under the occupation in demand as my job role is still on the OID, now u need the EE application number and also ECA report

jogzy

May 31, 2016
This is the response I got for the proof of funds under the MPNP Express entry pathway:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. Under the current criteria, it is still $10,000 + $2,000 per dependant.

Regards,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Immigration and Economic Opportunities Division
Manitoba Education and Training
7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 1N3
Phone: 204-945-2806
Fax: 204-948-2256

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
This is the response I got for the proof of funds under the MPNP Express entry pathway:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. Under the current criteria, it is still $10,000 + $2,000 per dependant.

Regards,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Immigration and Economic Opportunities Division
Manitoba Education and Training
7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 1N3
Phone: 204-945-2806
Fax: 204-948-2256
I wonder if there will be any issues with regards to the proof of funds if it does not match the one we have on the MPNP EOI vs the EE in CIC.

If we are a family of 4 (PA+3 dependents), in the MPNP EOI it would be 16,000 CAD. However, in the EE it requires 23,181 CAD.

v_rainauk

Jan 21, 2018
Dear All
I have a very simple question to ask. I am a single holding a PR living in Manitoba. I am supporting my sisters PR case which is under process. Can I now sponsor my to be wife also.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Dear All
I have a very simple question to ask. I am a single holding a PR living in Manitoba. I am supporting my sisters PR case which is under process. Can I now sponsor my to be wife also.
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/

A Manitoba Supporter is an established resident of the province who is a friend or relative of the applicant and is willing and able to review and endorse the applicant’s plan for settling and finding employment in their destination community. A Manitoba Supporter must be the applicant’s close relative or friend/distant relative, and must be:

• able to provide documents proving they reside and are established in Manitoba and have been living in the province continuously for at least one year (ex: copy of Manitoba Health Card)
  • a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (ex: copy of Permanent Resident Card)
  • able to demonstrate sufficiently close ties to the applicant and to Manitoba
  • able to demonstrate that any applications they previously supported resulted in successful, permanent economic establishment in Manitoba
  • able to support the applicant’s Settlement Plan
For close relatives, both the applicant and the supporter must provide documents proving their familial relationship.

Close relatives may support the application of more than one skilled worker at a time provided they satisfactorily demonstrate their ability to do so.

For friends and distant relatives, their household must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee or person under another Canadian immigration program.

Finally, your supporter cannot be and the MPNP will not accept a Settlement Plan Part 2 signed by:

• a paid immigration representative
  • anyone who is not a demonstrated relative or friend of the applicant or the applicant’s spouse
  • a Canadian elected official or their staff
Your Manitoba supporter is your connection to the province; to be eligible for the MPNP you must also demonstrate you can be assessed sufficient points for language, employability, education, age and adaptability according to the MPNP Self-assessment Worksheet.

Note: Applicants with Manitoba Supporters should declare that person and their address as local contact for correspondence with the MPNP so that your supporter is authorized to discuss your application.

Important: The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is not a sponsorship program. Because the MPNP is a labour market-driven, economic immigration program, all applicants must be employable and adaptable skilled workers with job-ready English, sufficient settlement funds and the genuine intention and ability to economically establish in Manitoba as permanent residents.

Familial relationships

To be considered a close relative, a Manitoba Supporter must be related to the applicant (or the applicant’s spouse) in one of the following ways:

• sister or brother
  • niece or nephew (ex: child of your sister or brother)
  • aunt or uncle (ex: brother or sister of your mother or father)
  • first cousin (ex: child of your aunt or uncle)
  • mother or father
  • grandmother or grandfather
Can children support parents?

No. Children living in Manitoba cannot serve as Manitoba Supporter for their parents’ MPNP application. Instead, visit IRCC > Sponsor your parents and grandparents.

Can Canadians or Permanent Residents support an application for their spouse?

If you are married to a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident, you are not eligible to apply to the MPNP, but you may qualify under IRCCs Spousal Sponsorship category. Please visit IRCC > Spouse and Common Law Application.

Important: The MPNP requires up-to-date contact information for your Manitoba supporter. Your supporter MUST inform the MPNP if they move to a new address or there are any other changes to their contact information. If the MPNP is unable to contact your supporter using the information on file, your application may be refused.

Reactions: Chahal82

faizan79

Jun 17, 2014
Hello All,
I am also new in this group and badly need help.
I want to apply for MPNP via distant relative in Manitoba but my brother-in-law who lives in Alberta. I have heard & reading FAQs at Manitoba site
if any of your blood relations lives in another province than chances are very low. Has anyone applied like thi... Please advise.... I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2015/04/23/expression-of-interest-frequently-asked-questions/

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hello All,
I am also new in this group and badly need help.
I want to apply for MPNP via distant relative in Manitoba but my brother-in-law who lives in Alberta. I have heard & reading FAQs at Manitoba site
if any of your blood relations lives in another province than chances are very low. Has anyone applied like thi... Please advise.... I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2015/04/23/expression-of-interest-frequently-asked-questions/
Your chances depend on your EOI ranking points. Please check http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/MPNPRankingPoints.pdf

You will only be deducted 100 if you have a close relative in another province and no close relative in MB.

After determining your EOI ranking points, you can monitor the draws here: http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/category/mpnp-notices/eoi-draw/