+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

jogzy

May 31, 2016
Hello Guys, Does anyone have an idea of any form of evidence a sponsor can attach to the supporting documents to show residency in Winnipeg, Manitoba apart from the health card? I know its either the PR or Canadian Passport with any other documents..My sponsor lives in Manitoba with his family but two months ago he moved to Vancouver for work but his family are still in Winnipeg and he has a property there and doesn't have his health card again.

godswill1

Mar 8, 2011
Hello Guys, Does anyone have an idea of any form of evidence a sponsor can attach to the supporting documents to show residency in Winnipeg, Manitoba apart from the health card? I know its either the PR or Canadian Passport with any other documents..My sponsor lives in Manitoba with his family but two months ago he moved to Vancouver for work but his family are still in Winnipeg and he has a property there and doesn't have his health card again.
If by family you mean wife and children, then you can use a copy of his wife's health card. Manitoba health card is usually printed two copies for the husband and wife and carries all the names of a family unit. So if his wife is still in Manitoba and has a health card, then his name will be on that card.

faizan79

Jun 17, 2014

akintali

Jan 29, 2018
What are the chances of getting ITA for MPNP Score of 417 points (not EE CRS)?
Filed EOI in last week of October, 2017. Pls advise...

PSGOD77

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
This is the response I got for the proof of funds under the MPNP Express entry pathway:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. Under the current criteria, it is still $10,000 + $2,000 per dependant.

Regards,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Immigration and Economic Opportunities Division
Manitoba Education and Training
7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 1N3
Phone: 204-945-2806
Fax: 204-948-2256
HI jogzy,

I am filling my full application for MPNP. I select other in my relative details tab.(Brother in law) my sister's husband would be my supporter.
However when I click on Review and Submit tab,it shows my validation error on relative details tab. and says missing information.
I have sent an email to them,but no response as of now.

Could anyone guide me how to handle this case?

jogzy

May 31, 2016
If by family you mean wife and children, then you can use a copy of his wife's health card. Manitoba health card is usually printed two copies for the husband and wife and carries all the names of a family unit. So if his wife is still in Manitoba and has a health card, then his name will be on that card.
Thanks a lot. I was actually told that one can use bills as evidence too. all the best

fahad khan

Jul 25, 2012
Any Inland Applicant of MPNP, who can help me with MPNP Settlement Plan Part 1? The part first is very confusing for Inland applicants. Please help

jogzy

May 31, 2016
I wonder if there will be any issues with regards to the proof of funds if it does not match the one we have on the MPNP EOI vs the EE in CIC.

If we are a family of 4 (PA+3 dependents), in the MPNP EOI it would be 16,000 CAD. However, in the EE it requires 23,181 CAD.
The MPNP for now till March 2018 requires the $10k principal +$2k per additional dependant for their application but when you get nominated and you move to the Federal EE you will need to have enough funds to the limit stipulated in the federal express entry, so I will rather advise that when you submit your application, start sourcing for funds to meet up to the federal express requirements, you have about three months to do that before the EE draw, that is if we can get nomination certificate within the next 2-3 months max after submitting our LAA. I hope the processing is faster now that we have to pay $500 for submission. my fear in my case is that my federal EE will expire in August this year when it is a year old on the system and I hope I get my Nomination on time to be able to move the application to my federal EE account before it expires.

kyleecarillo

May 23, 2017
hello everyone.

Just sent all my requirement to CIC in NS through DHL.
Question: How will I know if my documents have been received by the CIC?

As per the DHL tracking number, it's been delivered but I want to make sure if my documents was received by the right person.

Thank,
Kylee

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
The MPNP for now till March 2018 requires the $10k principal +$2k per additional dependant for their application but when you get nominated and you move to the Federal EE you will need to have enough funds to the limit stipulated in the federal express entry, so I will rather advise that when you submit your application, start sourcing for funds to meet up to the federal express requirements, you have about three months to do that before the EE draw, that is if we can get nomination certificate within the next 2-3 months max after submitting our LAA. I hope the processing is faster now that we have to pay $500 for submission. my fear in my case is that my federal EE will expire in August this year when it is a year old on the system and I hope I get my Nomination on time to be able to move the application to my federal EE account before it expires.
Hi,

I have the same case. My EE profile will expire June 2018. Got LAA today and will submit complete application by May. How do I proceed if my EE profile expires?

jav05

Mar 15, 2018
Hi there I have a question I declared my highest education is 2 years post secondary it should be Three or more years..Do I need to decline my LAA?

jogzy

May 31, 2016
Hi,

I have the same case. My EE profile will expire June 2018. Got LAA today and will submit complete application by May. How do I proceed if my EE profile expires?
Although this pathway is new, I believe there is a way around it, even if the EE expires, you already would have had a nomination, if successful and you can apply for a new EE and when asked in that form that have you being nominated by any province, you say yes and entire the nomination details to your new EE and it will automatically award you with the extra points needed. thats a solution I think.

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Hi,

I sent email inquiry to MPNP as I have the same case, my EE will expire on May, 2018. Their reply was:

"Thank you for your e-mail. If your EE profile expires or is going to expire soon, you can create a new one and then update us with the new EE identification number."

So we just need to create a new one and send to them by email to update their records.