+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

A

abdisarockstar

My employer got an interview call. Just thought of giving you a heads up :)
That's terrific mate. Good luck for the EMAIL :) if you don't mind sharing, did your employer tell you what questions they were asked?

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
That's terrific mate. Good luck for the EMAIL :) if you don't mind sharing, did your employer tell you what questions they were asked?
They confirmed my position, salary, duration of work and confirmed the job duties. They advised my employer the reason for their call. It's been 3 days now and haven't heard anything from MPNP since then. Did you get your approval?

A

abdisarockstar

They confirmed my position, salary, duration of work and confirmed the job duties. They advised my employer the reason for their call. It's been 3 days now and haven't heard anything from MPNP since then. Did you get your approval?
No my employers didn't get any calls. Well today they were away. But I'm sure there weren't any calls because I am the one who transfers calls anyway at work :p

smilingeyesg

Aug 25, 2017
I submitted my MPNP application at the beginning of May, and till now it is still assessment pending while I heard some people get approval letter within 2 months. My working permit will expire in the late November, it seems the endless waiting will definitely lead to a closed working permit and I really dont want to work for my current employer and I have kept my current job over 1 year. :(

Can I change a job and provide a new offer letter combined explanation letter to MPNP ? I believe my capability can find another better job.

Please help. Thank you

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello Friends,

I have a distant relative living in Manitoba who is a citizen of Canada.Can i apply for PR in skilled workers overseas category?

I believe there were some changes in immigration process beginning April 2017.Have these changes taken place?

Are they now giving more emphasis to people who have a job in in-demand occupation or those who have job offers?

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
hello malisa
i think you are okay to submit your husband's paystubs and also you should submit any other documents that proof you are residing in MB e.g PR card, driver's licence etc. But in the first place, your husband should have sponsored your brother"s application since he is a close relative to him. Just as you said there is no clause that says a supporter should be working since you are not expected to be responsible financially to him.
My close relative have PR of Manitoba received recently. Can I apply after 01 or should I apply now ??

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello Friends,

I have a distant relative living in Manitoba who is a citizen of Canada.Can i apply for PR in skilled workers overseas category?

I believe there were some changes in immigration process beginning April 2017.Have these changes taken place?

Are they now giving more emphasis to people who have a job in in-demand occupation or those who have job offers?
Hello everyone

Please advise.

Also please advise if i can get invitation OR do i have less points

.I have masters degree,IELTS CLB 7 and work experience of 3 years

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
I submitted my MPNP application at the beginning of May, and till now it is still assessment pending while I heard some people get approval letter within 2 months. My working permit will expire in the late November, it seems the endless waiting will definitely lead to a closed working permit and I really dont want to work for my current employer and I have kept my current job over 1 year. :(

Can I change a job and provide a new offer letter combined explanation letter to MPNP ? I believe my capability can find another better job.

Please help. Thank you
Currently they are working on end of February draw applicants. Therefore, your application will take time. Having said that, you will receive your PNP before your work permit expires. However, in order to apply for open work permit, you need to apply for PR and should have an AOR number which takes around 2-3 months after you send all the documents. So the possibility of getting an AOR number before your work permit expires in your case is very low.

However, one option I see here is that apply for a close permit now and once you get your AOR number, change it to open work permit. I am not sure how it works, but call PNP and confirm it with them about this process.

Leo 142

Aug 28, 2017
Category........
PNP
No one really knows for sure but it will most likely be by April 2017. The MPNP process is being restructured and the target date to conclude the processing of the current backlog is end of March 2017. 560 is a pretty good score under the current system (I have seen applicants with much lower scores receiving LAAs) so you will likely be selected at some point when the next regular intake of overseas skilled workers resumes.
Hello
Plz tell me .I have submitted my EOI with 459 score plz tell me how is this score ?
Is there a chance of selection with 459 score in EOI of Manitoba Provincial nominee programm in skilled worker overseas stream and friend support stream category ?

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hello
Plz tell me .I have submitted my EOI with 459 score plz tell me how is this score ?
Is there a chance of selection with 459 score in EOI of Manitoba Provincial nominee programm in skilled worker overseas stream and friend support stream category ?
Currently the draws a very high. Almost all draws are over 600. I don't want to discourage you or be pessimistic, however, 459 is a very low score to get an invite. Which province are you from?

Leo 142

Aug 28, 2017
Category........
PNP
No one really knows for sure but it will most likely be by April 2017. The MPNP process is being restructured and the target date to conclude the processing of the current backlog is end of March 2017. 560 is a pretty good score under the current system (I have seen applicants with much lower scores receiving LAAs) so you will likely be selected at some point when the next regular intake of overseas skilled workers resumes.
I m from skilled worker overseas ..bt I applied in Manitoba province.

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Dear all, as you may know the draws for overseas have been only for those in the Strategic Recruitment Initiative for almost a year now, it is very frustrating to wait month by month and not see a regular draw… I know that must be other ways to immigrate to Canada but I see that most of you are already in Canada, living and working and I wonder how did you get to do that? Is there any special trade between your country and Canada? Or did you get a work permit? Please advise… I don´t want to wait more time L