+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hopefully you are correct.
Do you believe that if an applicant is complying with all requirements from MPNP, they will always send the nomination letter before the visa expires? Thanks.
100% If you meet all the requirements, they will send you a PNP before the expiration of your work permit. However, if you apply 1 month before your permit expires, then it's a tough to ask. If you applied even 3 months before your permit expires, you will 100% get it. My friend got it 6 days before his work permit expired and he applied 3 months before the expiry of his permit. So basically he got it in 2 months and 24 days while the current processing time is 6 months.

canada87

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I dont think you're correct under my situation, in which my wp expires in 2019. So you're saying they are gonna get my Mpnp done by that time?
Same situation here. SP expiring dec/2018. Don't think they will wait till this date to give

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Same situation here. SP expiring dec/2018. Don't think they will wait till this date to give
No they won't. You will maximimum get it within 7 months. However, if your work permit is expiring before that, you'll get in sooner.

A

abdisarockstar

My Status changed to "Assessment in Process". Anyone has an idea how long does it take from here?
Further to your post, my status was changed to assessment in process as well. I am from draw 28. March 17 I guess. Fingers crossed

Reactions: PTfdp

Rhea1112

Aug 15, 2017
Hi! Can anybody please share experience or advice about statutory declaration from non-accompanying parent? This is one of the requirements which my son's father refused to sign. If I submit a letter of explanation aling with a letter signed by the father expressing his reasons for not signing, will my application still be considered?

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
100% If you meet all the requirements, they will send you a PNP before the expiration of your work permit. However, if you apply 1 month before your permit expires, then it's a tough to ask. If you applied even 3 months before your permit expires, you will 100% get it. My friend got it 6 days before his work permit expired and he applied 3 months before the expiry of his permit. So basically he got it in 2 months and 24 days while the current processing time is 6 months.

I submitted my documents 4 months ago and my visa is about to expire on beginning of October so hopefully I'll hear from MPNP very soon.