+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

RAJPREET

Jan 19, 2017
i applied under MPNP DEC 2013. IN between i applied for study visa in ontario on july 2015 which was refused. now in dec 2017 i got status that review of medical results in progress.they hadn't asked for medical.is that means that they picked my study visa medical information which was valid till july 2016? have they accepted the same? i don't know now what will happen next. how long i have to wait? please do guide me

patial07

Jun 25, 2015
RAJPREET said:
i applied under MPNP DEC 2013. IN between i applied for study visa in ontario on july 2015 which was refused. now in dec 2017 i got status that review of medical results in progress.they hadn't asked for medical.is that means that they picked my study visa medical information which was valid till july 2016? have they accepted the same? i don't know now what will happen next. how long i have to wait? please do guide me
Which visa office is processing your application?

pavlenych

Jul 14, 2016
Hi guys,

I have already asked this question, but unfortunately didn't get an answer.

I'd like to know if I already have been nominated by province and now need to send an application forms for PR to CIC, based on the nomination. Does CIC count the 2 year period time of IELTS Result from the date I've submitted the application to Province or the date CIC gets my application forms for PR?

BR,
Pavel

ShniaboyUK

Jan 21, 2017
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavlenych said:
Hi guys,

I'd like to know if I already have been nominated by province and now need to send an application forms for PR to CIC, based on the nomination. Does CIC count the 2 year period time of IELTS Result from the date I've submitted the application to Province or the date CIC gets my application forms for PR?

BR,
Pavel
Your 2 years validity is from the date you received your IELTS results. check date on your test results.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
pavlenych said:
Hi guys,

BR,
Pavel
I have always had an assumption that its validity is irrelevant after ITA.

However, some say that it has to be valid until AOR and while other till PPR.

My view make sure its valid minimum till AOR.

All the best.

winnie_pig

Jan 21, 2017
nie_pig
Insert Quote
hello permission to join this forum..my sister wants to apply for mpnp for skilled worker. Based on my computation she will have 500+ points assuming that her ielts result will be all 5.0 for all the categories(she did not take ielts yet). my first question is how many points does she needs to be considered to receive LAA? does she needs to take ielts first before creating EOI? thank you in advance Smiley