Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
winnie_pig said:
nie_pig
Insert Quote
hello permission to join this forum..my sister wants to apply for mpnp for skilled worker. Based on my computation she will have 500+ points assuming that her ielts result will be all 5.0 for all the categories(she did not take ielts yet). my first question is how many points does she needs to be considered to receive LAA? does she needs to take ielts first before creating EOI? thank you in advance Smiley
500 is good.
yes.

Salutem

Nov 24, 2016
Hello guys.. I posted this one but did not have any answers. I hope you can help me... I really appreciate any help.

If someone could share his/her experience to shed me some light, it will be alot wonderful.

My girlfriend sent an application just this year and her score is 400, NOC 9465.

1. Does she have a chance for Provincial Nominee Program?

2. I would also like to confirm if is it possible for her to apply then have a job offer to increase her points for this stream? or she will have to change immigration stream? I cant seem to find points in line for the job offer.

3. And lastly, she has master's degree in accounting. however, she have a different work experience (NOC 9465). I would just like to confirm if she will have accreditation for her degree even if her work experience is different, will she have points for "Regulated Profession and Trades"?

If you have any suggestions, just please do so. Thank you so much for any input. I highly appreciate it. Thank you very much!

@Andy, I joined the group via link

ibkdazzy

Jan 25, 2017
hi,what is the require IELTS result for pnp applyin to cic, i ve bn nominated by mpnp as skill worker
my ielts result , speak 6.5,writing 6.0,listerning 4.5,reading 4.5,can i use this result to apply for cic?

hw do i make my processinf feel,should i just fill the payment form and input the information on my credit card,and submit it with my documents

is it a most to include all my family members in the form

Jay-Ar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
hi when did you get your application? coz I applied october 2016 for nomination but untill now i am waiting for their call i am skilled worker in manitoba, currently working i am from draw 21, if you guys from draw 21 juat comment below thanks

kp_0330

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/04/2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05/01/2017
AOR Received.
12/03/2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05/04/2017
Please add +91 99130 24200

My timeline

Date of EOI: 02/08/2016
LAA Draw #20 :24/08/2016
Sp1: 15/09/2016
Sp2: 19/09/2016
Application Status: Recieved

daaarong

Jan 30, 2017
steyn007 said:
Hay all,

I studied 1 year program in ontsrio and moved to manitoba to take other 1 year course to get 3 yr WP as well to get the pr easily.My question is, does the -100 points for a job which is done outside the province manitoba have to full time, as i have done part time job during my studies.Does that make my points less means -100 for the part time jobs ?
Anyone?
I also read on the MPNP website that if you studied or took degree outside of Manitoba, you have to work 1 year, not 6 months to apply for the nominee. Is this true? I also studied ESL course in Alberta for 9 months with my student visa, and Im now so confused. And Im pretty sure if you worked as a part timer, it will count as -100 along with another -100 for studying outside of MB. Ive been told your tax record would exist when you get your pay check. But I recommend you to discuss with MPNP directly for this matter.

AnnaG

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MPNP under the Expression of Interest System

Draw #26 – January 27, 2017

SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 150
Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 734

SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 39 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 707

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Unfortunately it's from the date you get your nomination. You must have a valid ielts at the time of submission to CiC.

Ig

pavlenych said:
Hi guys,

I have already asked this question, but unfortunately didn't get an answer.

I'd like to know if I already have been nominated by province and now need to send an application forms for PR to CIC, based on the nomination. Does CIC count the 2 year period time of IELTS Result from the date I've submitted the application to Province or the date CIC gets my application forms for PR?

BR,
Pavel