+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving stuff from UAE to Canada

Homeowner

Jun 12, 2021
Then you should have go for a bigger Canadian home (you can buy an old house, tear it down and build a custom-made home of your choice) before your move from the middle east and bring your tools or buy them locally.
Seriously !! I spend over a year to completely renovate the house and you assume its a piece of cake. Sorry my friend share opinion on experience not on hearsay. Its not a easy ride renovating the house in Canada. secondly we bring in a full container when move in to Canada and the honest advise i gave is from our own experience. The furniture in Canada is much cheaper and with appropriate sizes to fit the houses there.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Seriously !! I spend over a year to completely renovate the house and you assume its a piece of cake. Sorry my friend share opinion on experience not on hearsay. Its not a easy ride renovating the house in Canada. secondly we bring in a full container when move in to Canada and the honest advise i gave is from our own experience. The furniture in Canada is much cheaper and with appropriate sizes to fit the houses there.
which city did you move to ?

Homeowner

Jun 12, 2021
which city did you move to ?
Mississauga. we choose Mississauga as one amongst the largest city in Canada with lot of multinationals being located in the Mississauga alone. Second it is closest to the Airport (infact falls under its parameter).

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Mississauga. we choose Mississauga as one amongst the largest city in Canada with lot of multinationals being located in the Mississauga alone. Second it is closest to the Airport (infact falls under its parameter).
Isnt it quite expensive n ppl r too rude there . I think cambridge or Waterdown ir Hamilton would be better for newcomers

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Upgrading and build a new one is not the same thing. Depending on the upgraded project, it can take as little as one month. Furthermore, many choose to soft landed as opposed to spending over year in Canada. With the right people, it will be sasy ride renovating house in Canada. I know many others bring in container when they move to Canada and the honest advise is also from my own experience. When they soft landed, they could have explore things like house hunting. Whether or not it's much cheaper or appropriate sizes, depends to the Canadian store and your home in Canada.

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Hi ,
You have an option to send your things in Sea Cargo which is much cheaper. We will be landing in
Toronto in September from Dubai and we have sent our household items through Sea Cargo. They charge you per Cubic meter,
As far as furnitures are concerned we have disposed them here in Dubai . In case you need any further clarification , please
feel free to ask.
Hey not sure you are still following this thread, just wanted to know which Cargo Company you used to send your stuff to Canada.... We will be moving in July and are on the lookout for a cargo company. Thanks