+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving country after ITA

aranrana

May 31, 2018
I received an ITA in the last Express Entry draw whilst in Canada, but will be returning to the UK this coming month as my work permit has expired. I know I need to inform them about my change of address, but is there more to do if I'm moving country? For example which visa office will be processing my PR application?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So will the Canadian office continue processing my application or would it be moved to the UK one automatically? Don't you have to send your passport at one stage, where they also don't ship to overseas?
Whether you have to submit your passport depends on whether you're from a visa-exempt country or not. Even if they ask you to submit it to Canada you can contact CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so you're able to submit your passport to the London VO.

aranrana

May 31, 2018
Whether you have to submit your passport depends on whether you're from a visa-exempt country or not. Even if they ask you to submit it to Canada you can contact CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so you're able to submit your passport to the London VO.
I am still in Canada, but will be returning to the UK next week. I am about to fill in my travel history, and it says "Provide details of any trips Arandeep Singh Rana has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years". Should I be filling this out as if I'm already in England, so I should note down travel between England and Canada? Or should I not as I was a resident here for the last two years?

Thanks