28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Hi all,

It seems like a repeated thread however my situation is different. I have been living in Quebec for last 7 years. I applied for CSQ and got my PR in Feb 2017. I did my landing in Jun 2017. I had no intention of leaving Quebec before as I am working here for last 4-5 years within Quebec market.

Recently, my job role has expanded and I am also working with Ontario and Manitoba markets. It seems like it will be beneficial for my career if I work from Toronto Office. Now I am more inclined toward moving to Toronto.

I am just worried that if it will have an impact on my PR. What steps should I take to show that my intention has changed recently (not when I submitted the application)?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi all,

It seems like a repeated thread however my situation is different. I have been living in Quebec for last 7 years. I applied for CSQ and got my PR in Feb 2017. I did my landing in Jun 2017. I had no intention of leaving Quebec before as I am working here for last 4-5 years within Quebec market.

Recently, my job role has expanded and I am also working with Ontario and Manitoba markets. It seems like it will be beneficial for my career if I work from Toronto Office. Now I am more inclined toward moving to Toronto.

I am just worried that if it will have an impact on my PR. What steps should I take to show that my intention has changed recently (not when I submitted the application)?
You are already a permanent resident. You can move, work, live anywhere in Canada. This will not affect your PR or citizenship in any way. Read up Canadian Mobility charter allows a permanent resident to move, work,live anywhere in Canada.

Nov 16, 2017
Hello to future Canadians out there. Im new here:)
Sharing my updates of my application for Quebec Skilled
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 5, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 22, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 10, 2017.
Any idea if when can I probably get MR based from the above listing? Is it true according to my agency normally it will run 4-6 months after i got AOR? Thank u:p

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 22, 2017.
Any idea if when can I probably get MR based from the above listing? Is it true according to my agency normally it will run 4-6 months after i got AOR? Thank u:p
AS mentioned in my signature. I got my request after 4 months.You can post in an active QSW thread to get more responses.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
For Quebec skilled worker, they have stopped processing inland applicants applied from March 2017. The immigration minister have changed recently and they are bringing a new system. So the rumor is, they are keeping everyone from march 2017 (except PEQ applicants) pending to apply their new rules which is "who knows what".

So its basically you are screwed with Quebec immigration, even though you are an inland applicant. Also Federal stage is now 14 months for CSQ applicants. So 2 years if you are a Quebec applicant to get PR.

I am on the same boat, join along :) , its a looong journey.

Nov 16, 2017
For Quebec skilled worker, they have stopped processing inland applicants applied from March 2017. The immigration minister have changed recently and they are bringing a new system. So the rumor is, they are keeping everyone from march 2017 (except PEQ applicants) pending to apply their new rules which is "who knows what".

So its basically you are screwed with Quebec immigration, even though you are an inland applicant. Also Federal stage is now 14 months for CSQ applicants. So 2 years if you are a Quebec applicant to get PR.

Hii thanks for that info! Can you explain me further? do you think I still have hopes to migrate in Canada?

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Hii thanks for that info! Can you explain me further? do you think I still have hopes to migrate in Canada?
I believe you are already in Federal Stage. This doesn't apply to you, you should be getting your COPR in May-Jun 2018. I guess @cherti was mentioning delay in Quebec CSQ stage

Reactions: sunnymks

sharma_s

Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 2017
Doc's Request.
Waiting for checklist

Hey!

Thanks for sharing that info. This news just added to my confusion and worries. Do you know, if that was because of the change of points system? Is there any other official news about the information you shared?

Thanks very much.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hey!

Thanks for sharing that info. This news just added to my confusion and worries. Do you know, if that was because of the change of points system? Is there any other official news about the information you shared?

Thanks very much.
There is no official news. But we have various threads in this forum & a Watsapp group of Cap Exempt Quebec Inland Applicants who have been tracking progress of their application. No one who applied for Cap exempt CSQ in Regular Skilled Worker category after March 2017 has reported getting checklist. As customary with Quebec MIDI, no news from them.

Because of the reasons below:

1. The immigration minister has changed recently.
2. They have announced their new immigration plans which mentions more of French language criteria ( maybe making it mandatory ? )
3. Because all applicants applied from March 2017 have not received a checklist.

My assumption is that, they are holding all the applicants, to retrofit new rules which might comes out March next year (2018).
Now this is my assumption based on the above 3 points. I might be wrong.
But the fact remains that no applicants from March 2017 has got checklist, usually it used to take 4-5 months, but its been 9 months (March-November) and no checklists. So many here are trying for CEC or Express Entry route.

Now this is not applicable for PEQ or outland applicants. This is affecting only CSQ Regular Inland applicants.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
There is no official news. But we have various threads in this forum & a Watsapp group of Cap Exempt Quebec Inland Applicants who have been tracking progress of their application. No one who applied for Cap exempt CSQ in Regular Skilled Worker category after March 2017 has reported getting checklist. As customary with Quebec MIDI, no news from them.

Because of the reasons below:

1. The immigration minister has changed recently.
2. They have announced their new immigration plans which mentions more of French language criteria ( maybe making it mandatory ? )
3. Because all applicants applied from March 2017 have not received a checklist.

My assumption is that, they are holding all the applicants, to retrofit new rules which might comes out March next year (2018).
Now this is my assumption based on the above 3 points. I might be wrong.
But the fact remains that no applicants from March 2017 has got checklist, usually it used to take 4-5 months, but its been 9 months (March-November) and no checklists. So many here are trying for CEC or Express Entry route.

Now this is not applicable for PEQ or outland applicants. This is affecting only CSQ Regular Inland applicants.

Update: MIDI has started processing QSW inland applications now after a huge delay of Mar 2017 to Dec 2017

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Update: MIDI has started processing QSW inland applications now after a huge delay of Mar 2017 to Dec 2017
Thanks Cherti for the updates.

Is there any official news anywhere o based on checklist we are receiving you are mentioning...

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Thanks Cherti for the updates.

Is there any official news anywhere o based on checklist we are receiving you are mentioning...
Its based on the checklist. Many inland applicants received checklist in December, so this is based on that.

Reactions: NMontD

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided

After A long time good news comes here with..