+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More than a month still no TRV decision

soham.skarya

Apr 20, 2018
I had applied on around 12th March for Canada Visitor Visa. I was planning on visiting some relatives and doing sightseeing in Canada for 7 days in 3rd week of May.

I am Indian citizen studying in USA on F-1 visa.

Documents submitted for Canada Visitor Visa:
1. All the passports with previous visas.
2. My financial details (bank accounts, employment paychecks etc.) as well as my relative's (canadian citizen) financial docs.
3. US to Canada to and fro ticket.
4. Family info, letter of invitation. relative's citizenship proof, proof of relation, photo, US visa etc.

Everything I uploaded.

I read that you get a decision after 1 week. It has been 5 weeks and still application status reads:
'Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.'

Thank you in advance.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Some people are still waiting since November , like me! If the application process passes the time posted on CIC when you applied, you can send a CSE to Delhi for an update. Otherwise, there is nothing you can do but wait. And they don't respond to emails very often just to let you know.

Rajeshmi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
I had applied on around 12th March for Canada Visitor Visa. I was planning on visiting some relatives and doing sightseeing in Canada for 7 days in 3rd week of May.

2. My financial details (bank accounts, employment paychecks etc.) as well as my relative's (canadian citizen) financial docs.
4. Family info, letter of invitation. relative's citizenship proof, proof of relation, photo, US visa etc.

Everything I uploaded.

I read that you get a decision after 1 week. It has been 5 weeks and still application status reads:
'Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.'

Thank you in advance.
Hey did you hear something from them?

Rajeshmi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018

Everything I uploaded.

Thank you in advance.
Hey did you get something?​