+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO 2022 NON-EE COPR timeline

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
thanks, i don't have a response yet from them, I suppose that I have to wait more time. Did you know someone in my situation? and how many days to receive the ECOPr for dependants. i really do not understand this.
Not really, but there are threads on here with people in your situation. You can search for it.

DJ Canada

Feb 9, 2023
Hi, if someone can help me I have a question, my husband is the principal applicant he receive the Ecopr this afternoon, but the other dependant not, what will the timeframe receive the ecopr for the rest of the family? thanks.
Same happened to me as well. Our Primary applicant got Ecopr but not the 2 dependents. VO Calgary. I called IRCC today there response was to wait as usual.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Based on what I am seeing from other forums, Montreal is really dragging the process for PR cards. Both Calgary and Etobicoke are providing card final decisions in 2 weeks.

Sub2808

Feb 3, 2022
Hi,

I just got my PR card approved. I linked my PR card application to Gckey account - Is the document number shown on the gckey application the same as the PR card number?

I am trying to apply for a visa to another country for official purposes, and I am trying to figure out if I can complete the visa application with the document number given in gckey as my PR number. if anybody knows, please let me know.

Last edited:

jsanchez1879

Feb 3, 2023
I have a question; in the GC account, the only application that we have to see is the one the PA has. Or do we have to see the dependants individually?

DJ Canada

Feb 9, 2023
Good news, in case we still waiting, I do not understand why they process the cases differently. Can you please share where did you call?
I called on 1-888-242-2100, but not sure if it has made any difference. Also, they issued a new ECOPR for primary applicant too with today's date. I don't understand this process.

Reactions: jsanchez1879

Veyron85

Star Member
Jan 5, 2023
Is the thread for Montréal for actual PR card after ECorp? I need to travel asap! But no idea when PR card will come.. please share if there is thread for Montréal VO for PR cards timeline . Thanks !

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Hi nkaur! Have you received your PR Card in the mail yet? Thank you very much!
No I didnt receive it yet, even no updates on gckey. My address is also not accepted in the PR portal. Its really frustrating because I got my ecopr on 12jan. Montreal office is so slow, etobicoke is processing the cards so fast!

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Also i called them a number of times they say my address is accepted just that the status is not updated in portal. Also they asked me to call after 42 days from ecopr.