+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO 2022 NON-EE COPR timeline

yay

Jan 29, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 2, 2022 (Replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 8, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 8, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 29, 2022
PR Card received - Pending
Photo - Pending
Stream - PNP EE
VO - Montreal

Last edited:
Reactions: hyetist

hyetist

Sep 1, 2018
I got my eCoPR today!! it's so weird that I got the email on sunday(2:50pm)! And i didn't expect that I got it on Sunday but checked the portal to download it and all good! I looked at the immigration officer's signature and the issue date is on today. It's real. God bless you all of you guys who are waiting on eCoPR and PR card!

PR Approved - Dec 23 2022
Portal 1 response - Dec 23 2022
Portal 2 credentials - Dec 29 2022 (wrong credential email / sent an updated email
Portal 2 credentials - Jan 3 2023
Photo and Address upload - Jan 3 2023
eCOPR - Jan 29 2023
photo pending
PR Card - pending

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
³
I got my eCoPR today!! it's so weird that I got the email on sunday(2:50pm)! And i didn't expect that I got it on Sunday but checked the portal to download it and all good! I looked at the immigration officer's signature and the issue date is on today. It's real. God bless you all of you guys who are waiting on eCoPR and PR card!

PR Approved - Dec 23 2022
Portal 1 response - Dec 23 2022
Portal 2 credentials - Dec 29 2022 (wrong credential email / sent an updated email
Portal 2 credentials - Jan 3 2023
Photo and Address upload - Jan 3 2023
eCOPR - Jan 29 2023
photo pending
PR Card - pending
Congrats to you , which stream are you in ?

yay

Jan 29, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 2, 2022 (Replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 8, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 8, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 29, 2022
Photo - Pending
Stream - PNP EE
VO - Montreal
I received my ecopr last night! I was asked to resubmit my address since I submitted a PO Box address initially. I live in NL and we don’t have home delivery, everything comes to the post office. I updated address to my home address. Has anyone else had this issue?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I received my ecopr last night! I was asked to resubmit my address since I submitted a PO Box address initially. I live in NL and we don’t have home delivery, everything comes to the post office. I updated address to my home address. Has anyone else had this issue?
I also live in NL and I used a PO box address. I got COPR on Jan 24th but no one asked for any address changes. How did they ask you to change the address? Is it a mail box at Canada Post office or a community mail box?

Address still in review by the way.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Everyone, how many emails did you receive when you got COPR? Some persons saying they got 2. I only got one email and its the one that says eCopr is available for download.

yay

Jan 29, 2023
I also live in NL and I used a PO box address. I got COPR on Jan 24th but no one asked for any address changes. How did they ask you to change the address? Is it a mail box at Canada Post office or a community mail box?

Address still in review by the way.
Received a request to resubmit address in the pr portal. A mail box at Canada Post.

Last edited:

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Finally i got ecopr, feeling like a century has passed :)

PR Confirmation e-mail - Nov 24, 2022 (Replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Nov 29, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 1, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 30, 2023
Stream - AIP
VO - Montreal

Reactions: hyetist

onlyxie

Jan 6, 2023
Hi Everyone, how many emails did you receive when you got COPR? Some persons saying they got 2. I only got one email and its the one that says eCopr is available for download.
I received 2 e-mails: one says "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident." The other says "e-COPR available for download."

sunset steet

Jan 5, 2023
I had this issue, I also asked to update address since i provided PO BOX initially. i simply provided my home address, I thought I can received the letter because we can receive Amazon shopping items for the same address. hope all is well.