+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO 2022 NON-EE COPR timeline

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hi everyone, I am creating this thread to document processing time for applications at the Montreal VO. For those who received Port 1 and 2 from Montreal, please post your timeline.

PR Approved - Nov 9, 2022
Portal 1 response - Nov 9, 2022
Portal 2 credentials - Nov 18, 2022
Photo and Address upload - Nov 18, 2022
eCOPR - pending
PR Card - pending

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
I've been waiting since Dec 1 , I think they are pausing most of landing ecopr until January as those will be counted for their quota next year

PR Approved - Nov 24, 2022
Portal 1 response - Nov 24
Portal 2 credentials - Nov 29
Photo and Address upload - Dec 1
eCOPR - pending
PR Card - pending

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I've been waiting since Dec 1 , I think they are pausing most of landing ecopr until January as those will be counted for their quota next year

PR Approved - Nov 24, 2022
Portal 1 response - Nov 24
Portal 2 credentials - Nov 29
Photo and Address upload - Dec 1
eCOPR - pending
PR Card - pending
I thought this was a rumor at first but it is has slowly become clear that thats exactly what has happened. Just this week IRCC said they processed all the PR application listed as backlog (over 1yr pending). Virtually little COPR has been issued since October but people are still getting portal 1 and 2. It is really a numbers game at this point.

Reactions: Kenatlantic

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
I thought this was a rumor at first but it is has slowly become clear that thats exactly what has happened. Just this week IRCC said they processed all the PR application listed as backlog (over 1yr pending). Virtually little COPR has been issued since October but people are still getting portal 1 and 2. It is really a numbers game at this point.
True, they will make a rain of ecopr in Jan

Maradice

Jan 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-02-2022
I've been waiting for over 100 days. Wrote emails to IRCC, contacted my MP... they all said the same thing: you're in the queue :(
I hope this ends in January

PR Approved: Sep 2, 2022
Invitation to Confirmation Portal: Sep 6, 2022 (replied the same day)
Credentials Received: Sep 11, 2022 (uploaded address + photo the same day)
eCOPR - pending
PR Card - pending

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
I've been waiting for over 100 days. Wrote emails to IRCC, contacted my MP... they all said the same thing: you're in the queue :(

eCOPR - pending
PR Card - pending
I can't believe they hold it that long

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019

eCOPR - pending
PR Card - pending
In your portal, have they accepted your declaration or is that still pending?

Maradice

Jan 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-02-2022
I can't believe they hold it that long
I know, it's extremely frustrating. And their answers are always the same "you're in the queue", but prior to this step everything went super smoothly so I'm not sure why suddenly things stopped. Maybe they have less people working in the virtual landing department? What really pisses me off is that I spent a lot of money on this (like everyone else) and I've always been very responsive when they needed something from me, but they answer always with the same pre-written answer without even reading my message!

...Sorry, Just thinking about it makes me anxious

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
I know, it's extremely frustrating. And their answers are always the same "you're in the queue", but prior to this step everything went super smoothly so I'm not sure why suddenly things stopped. Maybe they have less people working in the virtual landing department? What really pisses me off is that I spent a lot of money on this (like everyone else) and I've always been very responsive when they needed something from me, but they answer always with the same pre-written answer without even reading my message!

...Sorry, Just thinking about it makes me anxious
I hear you. Same situation. Everything went well until pending ecopr for more than a month that impacted my potential employment. No idea whats going on with their operation for landing ...

• Sad
Reactions: Maradice