+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Folks,

Received a GU yesterday, My medicals are extended
Called IRCC Customer service, The agent mentioned that Eligibility,Security,Medicals and Criminality are all passed
Waiting for the Final Approval
AOR April 6th 2020
FSW -O
Some one got a PPR today from USA. VO- Ottawa. Late March AOR
You should get it very soon

Yash1192

May 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am new to this thread.

FSW- O , Country of residence : USA, AOR : Dec 2,2020

GCMS order from CBSA : notes generated date 05/28/2021

Primary office: Montreal Immigration
Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office

ASSESSMENTS:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Biometrics : 15th Jan,2021
R10 Check Ok

Yash1192

May 7, 2021
Hello Montreal people,
Is it usual to be without eligibility clearance on the 7th Month after AOR

Recently received GCMS note
Eligibility: Not started
Info sharing: On progress
Criminality: On progress

FSW-Inland with Inland Dependent
Offcourse VO Mon
Yes, I am FSW-O with Dec 2020 AOR, as of gcms notes generated 05/28/2021, eligibility has not started.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am new to this thread.

FSW- O , Country of residence : USA, AOR : Dec 2,2020

GCMS order from CBSA : notes generated date 05/28/2021

Primary office: Montreal Immigration
Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office

ASSESSMENTS:

Eligibility: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Biometrics : 15th Jan,2021
R10 Check Ok
Very similar to mine
AOR Dec 21 ; Same status

Notes Generated 5/10

Reactions: Yash1192

winwa0216

Jun 11, 2021
Hi everyone,
just want to share my information.
CEC-inland AOR March 6

· Your application was received via your account on March 6, 2021.

· The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Local immigration office in Montreal, Quebec.

sam480

Nov 17, 2020
@legalfalcon

Hi , I received PPR from VO Montreal for my PR application. After the PPR Request I called IRCC Customer service and the agent mentioned that my Visa (Counterfoil) Expiration Date is November 3 2021, But my medicals are extended until March 18 2022, Is there a way that my visa can be extended until March 18th 2022(I.e medical expiration date)?
My wife's old passport is expiring on November 4th 2021, I'm assuming thats the reason the counterfoil is set to expire on November 4th 2021, But 1 month back i sent the latest passport to IRCC through a webform and even before the PPR,IRCC asked us to submit updated Passports and we submitted latest passport with year 2031 expiration date, But still the IRCC agent says November 3rd as expiration date instead of Medicals expiration date. Is there a way the counterfoil expiration date can be extended

Note : We didn't submit passports to IRCC yet

Last edited:

ashar0382

Feb 14, 2021
Any luck guys. My AOR is March 1st( CEC inland). Called IRCC on 6/11. They said no change in application. Other than Criminality nothing started.

bananapie

Jun 14, 2021
Hello, just created an account today to give back to the community.

I got my ITA in Feb 2020, AOR on April 18, 2020 as FSW-O (USA, on H-1B, single no dependents). Have been requesting GCMS Notes since my application passed the 6-month mark (3 so far, the 3rd one has not arrived). There has been literally no movement whatsoever on the GCMS Notes since last December. It has always been:

Eligibility: Review Required
HIRV: [blank]
Org Crime: [blank]
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation: [blank]
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: [blank]
Final: [blank]

I never got any ghost updates. After seeing my application marked RR with NO reason or concern listed, I submitted more documents regarding my work experience in Dec 2020 via webform (nobody asked me to). I did answer Yes to one of the stats questions (visa refusal to the US once), hence Montreal office. The Notes did say something about no mention of 6-month average balance so I printed more bank statements, merged all files and sent them via webform, also in Dec 2020.

That's about it. No movement, no news, until today a message in my mailbox with the medical pass extension and PPR.

Good luck to everyone that's still waiting!

Last edited:

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021

I got my ITA in Feb 2020, AOR on April 18, 2021 as FSW-O (USA, on H-1B, single no dependents). Have been requesting GCMS Notes since my application passed the 6-month mark (3 so far, the 3rd one has not arrived). There has been literally no movement whatsoever on the GCMS Notes since last December. It has always been:

I never got any ghost updates. After seeing my application marked RR with NO reason or concern listed, I submitted more documents regarding my work experience in Dec 2020 via webform (nobody asked me to). I did answer Yes to one of the stats questions (visa refusal to the US once), hence Montreal office. The Notes did say something about no mention of 6-month average balance so I printed more bank statements, merged all files and sent them via webform, also in Dec 2020.

That's about it. No movement, no news, until today a message in my mailbox with the medical pass extension and PPR.

Congratulations!

Reactions: bananapie

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020

I got my ITA in Feb 2020, AOR on April 18, 2021 as FSW-O (USA, on H-1B, single no dependents). Have been requesting GCMS Notes since my application passed the 6-month mark (3 so far, the 3rd one has not arrived). There has been literally no movement whatsoever on the GCMS Notes since last December. It has always been:

Congratulations!!!

Reactions: bananapie