+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Cricket4Ever

Nov 19, 2019
Haven't seen PPR posts last few weeks on the forum. Looks like activity has slowed down in Montreal VO again?
Also, got a '90 days extension beyond 30 days period message' for GCMS notes request. So there will be delay for GCMS as well.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Haven't seen PPR posts last few weeks on the forum. Looks like activity has slowed down in Montreal VO again?
Also, got a '90 days extension beyond 30 days period message' for GCMS notes request. So there will be delay for GCMS as well.
I was going to ask if it was active at any point recently, but then I saw that it was between Sep. 26th to Oct. 6th. If you'd like to share, when did you apply for your notes and when did you get the extension notice?

hawaii78

Jan 5, 2020
I was going to ask if it was active at any point recently, but then I saw that it was between Sep. 26th to Oct. 6th. If you'd like to share, when did you apply for your notes and when did you get the extension notice?
I order GCMS on 2 Oct.
I received a CD on 16 Nov.(They finished on 6 Nov) not email. ( Enn???Maybe I selected CD on wrong way.)

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi, can you please elaborate on the '90 days extension beyond 30 days messages'? Is it something you received for your notes?
I ordered one last week and I haven't received any such response. Is it something separate from the general reply?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, can you please elaborate on the '90 days extension beyond 30 days messages'? Is it something you received for your notes?
I ordered one last week and I haven't received any such response. Is it something separate from the general reply?
I've read that people who receive the notice get it on a separate email when approaching the 30 days due date. I ordered mine on Oct. 8th, got them on Nov. 10th and did not get the notice.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
I've read that people who receive the notice get it on a separate email when approaching the 30 days due date. I ordered mine on Oct. 8th, got them on Nov. 10th and did not get the notice.
Hi @thephdguy Thanks for the explanation...... Is this a separate notice through an email saying your request for the GCMS notes have been
delayed/extended? Is it correct?

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys I just rasied a webform..... Even though it was sent successfully, I didn't receive
any confirmation email, Is it normal? I have done it once a few months back, and I don't
remember.

sam480

Nov 17, 2020
Hi

could you guys please help in interpreting my GCMS,I would like to know if there is any issue with my POF

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2020/08/20 12:00:41 Created By: BN8554
Updated Date: 2020/08/20 12:00:55 Updated By: BN8554
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Montreal Immigration Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2020-04-06- EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION: PASS CRIMINALITY FOR PA AND SPOUSE [REFUSEDADMISSION DETAILS] I
WAS REFUSED USA F1 STUDENT VISA ON JUNE 9TH 2014 AND JUNE 17TH 2014. THE REASON FOR REJECTION IS 214(B) HOWEVER,LATER I WAS ISSUED F1 STUDENT VISA ON JULY 14TH 2014 USA H1B PETITION FILED BY MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER ON MY BEHALF WAS DENIED IN THE YEAR 2016 HOWEVER, H1B PETITION FILED BY MY CURRENT EMPLOYER ON MY BEHALF WAS APPROVED IN THE YEAR 2017 BIOMETRICS REQUIRED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76:
SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 75 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 473 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 473 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with xxxxxxxx

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: Not in Status Previous refusal(s) of Note: [REFUSED ADMISSION DETAILS] I WAS REFUSED USA F1 STUDENT VISA ON JUNE 9TH 2014 AND JUNE 17TH 2014. THE REASON FOR REJECTION IS 214(B) HOWEVER,LATER I WAS ISSUED F1 STUDENT VISA ON JULY 14TH 2014 USA H1B PETITION FILED BY MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER ON MY BEHALF WAS DENIED IN THE YEAR 2016 HOWEVER,
H1B PETITION FILED BY MY CURRENT EMPLOYER ON MY BEHALF WAS APPROVED IN THE YEAR 2017
[REFUSED ADMISSION DETAILS] I WAS REFUSED USA F1 STUDENT VISA ON JUNE 9TH 2014 AND JUNE 17TH 2014. THE REASON FOR REJECTION IS 214(B) HOWEVER,LATER I WAS ISSUED F1 STUDENT VISA ON JULY 14TH 2014 USA H1B PETITION FILED BY MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER ON MY BEHALF WAS DENIED IN THE YEAR 2016 HOWEVER,H1B PETITION FILED BY MY CURRENT
EMPLOYER ON MY BEHALF WAS APPROVED IN THE YEAR 2017 SPOUSE/CL: No trace other than present application FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since xxxx
Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse isACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Passed, Valid until: 2021-01-14 SPOUSE - Passed, Valid until: 2021-01-14 PASSPORTS: All valid for6 months or more
WORK​
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-04-06 Primary Occupation: NOC 2172 Database Analysts and Data Administrators EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Master of Engineering xxxxxxx Master’s Degree: SPOUSE Master of Science xxxxx- Developer (NOC: 2172) - at xxxx - eDoc# 372197800 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2019-10-24 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE:SAME OFFICE ADDRESS, SAME PHONE NUMBER, SAME LOGO AS WEBSITE PA PROVIDE STATEMENT OFEARNINGS FROM 2019-09 TO 2020-03 - Letter
confirms salary of 111497$/Year - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 7 months. CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 7 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)
WORK
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points
ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $27698, as per CHASE statement at 2020-04-01; Family of 2 requires CAD $16 135 NOTE: NO MENTION OF THE AVERAGE BALANCE FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2020/08/14 06:34:12 Created By: GL00248
Updated Date: 2020/08/14 06:37:42 Updated By: GL00248
Restricted: No Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:

NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2020/08/10 13:28:13 Created By: CM03052
Updated Date: 2020/08/10 13:28:35 Updated By: CM03052
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: xxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 473 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES-----
Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified -----
EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided- NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE------------------------------------ Applicant’s age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi @thephdguy Thanks for the explanation...... Is this a separate notice through an email saying your request for the GCMS notes have been
delayed/extended? Is it correct?
This is correct.
Hi guys I just rasied a webform..... Even though it was sent successfully, I didn't receive
any confirmation email, Is it normal? I have done it once a few months back, and I don't
remember.
You won't receive a confirmation email. They just respond after 10+ days now.

Reactions: Magnolian