+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Application received : April 2, 2019
Estimated completion date: October 2, 2019
Not for me from July,2020 ( when My case moved from Ottawa to Montreal ).
Not for me. Hopefully everyone that has been waiting for a long time will get some news soon!
On some facebook groups, there have been a couple of relatively recent updates from people who got copr. Are all of you folks dealing with a "review required" file?

hawaii78

Jan 5, 2020
On some facebook groups, there have been a couple of relatively recent updates from people who got copr. Are all of you folks dealing with a "review required" file?
My ADR is on July 2.
I uploaded on July 3.
ADR status changed to "not applicable " on July 4.
I don't know why my case moved from Ottawa to Montreal on July 20 and what I can do (no other ADR).

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
My ADR is on July 2.
I uploaded on July 3.
ADR status changed to "not applicable " on July 4.
I don't know why my case moved from Ottawa to Montreal on July 20 and what I can do (no other ADR).
What was the ADR?

Did you answer yes to any stat questions (like visa refusals in the past)? That is often a reason for it to move to Montreal, it seems.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
inland Canada
In case you call ircc, let us know if you are still at Montreal. It seems that they are doing quite a bit of workload redistribution these days and many people's files move again from Montreal to other offices. I would imagine or hope that this would speed up processing since Montreal seems to have a huge backlog which smaller offices might not.

hawaii78

Jan 5, 2020
In case you call ircc, let us know if you are still at Montreal. It seems that they are doing quite a bit of workload redistribution these days and many people's files move again from Montreal to other offices. I would imagine or hope that this would speed up processing since Montreal seems to have a huge backlog which smaller offices might not.
[/引用]

GCMS told me it is there。
I order GCMS every month.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I did not inquire anything about my application before the 5-month mark passed, so to me I've always been on Montreal (probably changed at some point). I did answer yes to a statutory question. I had a previous Canada visa refusal due to an IRCC mistake, I've had Canada TRV afterwards. That's probably the reason why my file is in Montreal.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I did not inquire anything about my application before the 5-month mark passed, so to me I've always been on Montreal (probably changed at some point). I did answer yes to a statutory question. I had a previous Canada visa refusal due to an IRCC mistake, I've had Canada TRV afterwards. That's probably the reason why my file is in Montreal.
I see. Yes, that's probably the reason. Honestly, I hate this thing. Just because someone has a prior visa refusal, I don't understand the need to place an RR for it and then route the file to Montreal where there is probably a long queue of people with RR for various other reasons. I mean, how long can it possibly take to look into the reason for a visa refusal when they are already running criminality and security checks? What difference does it even make as long as those checks are clear? So deeply frustrating.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Got an update this morning to take re-medicals.
Are they nearing expiry or already expired? Well, at least it's an update. How long have you been waiting and are you in security screening (SS)?