+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

TedLA

May 12, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble accessing their application after seeing a ghost update (application/profile updated) with a 502 bad gateway result? Apparently, this happened to loads of people on Friday.
Yes, it’s happening again.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is anyone else having trouble accessing their application after seeing a ghost update (application/profile updated) with a 502 bad gateway result? Apparently, this happened to loads of people on Friday.
I believe that wasn't a ghost update, just a glitch. I had some issues today, had to clear the cache in order to access my application. It seems to be happening again at this time.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I believe that wasn't a ghost update, just a glitch. I had some issues today, had to clear the cache in order to access my application. It seems to be happening again at this time.
Yes, it seems like it's affecting almost everyone now. Sigh.

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Are you still waiting for your PPR? I applied in September, 2019 and have been waiting and waiting too..but yours take the cake, don't know anyone else who's been waiting since April 2019? Have you called? What do they say?
Yes I’m still waiting and waiting ......
Called IRCC and applied GCMS notes couple of times, they have the same update that Application Approved. Meditation and Yoga are the best activities to Habituate if your file is in Montreal Office

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: nns14 and Anks86

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
does it says "Application/profile updated" for you as well?

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I think the glitch is gone now, guys.

Anks86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Boston, U.S.A
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Yes I’m still waiting and waiting ......
Called IRCC and applied GCMS notes couple of times, they have the same update that Application Approved. Meditation and Yoga are the best activities to Habituate if your file is in Montreal Office
Oh no..I called IRCC again today, and they had the same canned response- Wait. There has to be an end to this madness. I fear they may have lost my file.

Applicant121

Jul 29, 2020
Interesting why some US citizen is seeking for Canada PR. Please share if you are open to.

My timeline
VO: Montreal - FSW
AOR: Aug 2019, ADR: Mar 2020, Renew medial (Pass) Oct 15 2020.
I am a US Citizen and opted for Express Entry because it’s (typically) much quicker and more objective-based than spousal sponsorship

Reactions: jackychang

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hello all!
I spoke with an IRCC agent this morning. He said that my application was sent to Montreal office back in April and everything
including eligibilty is still under review.... Why would they send it to Montreal office? Is it something that just happens or
is there any specific reason such as further deep review? I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can explain it to me.
(The agent call it local office in Montreal, but I don't know why he called it local. He sounded French, so may
be he is in Montreal or Quebec, and it is a local office to him?)

AOR-Feb 18, 2020.

Applicant121

Jul 29, 2020
Hello all!
I spoke with an IRCC agent this morning. He said that my application was sent to Montreal office back in April and everything
including eligibilty is still under review.... Why would they send it to Montreal office? Is it something that just happens or
is there any specific reason such as further deep review? I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can explain it to me.
(The agent call it local office in Montreal, but I don't know why he called it local. He sounded French, so may

AOR-Feb 18, 2020.
My application was sent th
Hello all!

AOR-Feb 18, 2020.
You can ask the call centre agent or if you order gcms, it will say in there. Mine was also transferred to Montreal in April for workload redistribution due to covid.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
My application was sent th

You can ask the call centre agent or if you order gcms, it will say in there. Mine was also transferred to Montreal in April for workload redistribution due to covid.
Thank you so much for your reply. What is yout AOR? Have you received any update? My last update was my medical, which was back in Feb.

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Hello!

To those who have noticed glitches on the online portal, it seems IRCC along with Deloitte is conducting some tests for the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal, where applicants will confirm their address and send photos to finalize their application.

From what I understand, applicants that are in their final stage will be contacted for a first round of testing (they sent me email) and will I eventually roll the updated portal very soon. I hope this is finally a positive development for those sitting on an approved application for a very long time.