+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
I am not sure of anybody else noticed this on their account, our medicals were noted as passed on September 20, 2019 but now it says that we don't need to do anything at this moment and will be notified via a message.
AOR 6th September,2019
FSW- Outland
Medicals passed on 20th September,2019. No activity on account after that.
Was that a ghost update ? Maybe we are nearing our medical expiry date who knows they might be reconsidering. Any insights anybody?
You probably got your medicals' extended.

Reactions: Bn2ca

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Wait for 1-2 days and see if it is uploaded to your account. If not, raise a web form inquiry.
I mailed the same cic etobicoke landing email address asking for the copr document, they replied that I should get it by this week end and to mail them again if i dont get it. It seems this is normal process for the etobicoke landings.

Reactions: cansha

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Do we get an email or they update on the profile, the date till medicals are extended?
Neither I believe, I got to know my extended date through GCMS notes. You could get the information by calling them as well I suppose but in any case they usually extend it by a year.

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
I mailed the same cic etobicoke landing email address asking for the copr document, they replied that I should get it by this week end and to mail them again if I don't get it. It seems this is a normal process for the Etobicoke landings.
As expected, I received the COPR mail today. So for everyone who has Etobicoke as the landing office, they get the approved status on profile first, and within a week they will receive the mail containing the letter.

Reactions: cansha and Joyz

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
As expected, I received the COPR mail today. So for everyone who has Etobicoke as the landing office, they get the approved status on profile first, and within a week they will receive the mail containing the letter.
Congratulations.

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Finally finally after 11 months(yesterday) of wait, received the call, followed by the COPR after about 3 hours, from IRCC London, ON today! My VO was Montreal. I really really wish all of you who have been waiting since 2019 to hear your share of good news soon!!
Congratulations, could you please share what they asked you on call?

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!