+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello all,

I got a call from IRCC yesterday (sort of a phone interview) and then they send my COPR within an hour into my online account. I’m an inland FSW applicant with 2 dependents. My timeline is

AoR: August 18, 2019
Eligibility RR: November, 2019
(Without any additional document request, it was cleared after 5 months)

After Eligibility passed:
1. ADR: May 06, 2020 (for my husband’ military service)
2. ADR: June 15, 2020 (to pay RPRF)

On June 18, 2020, I saw a GU in my account then I received a call from the local VO and finally the COPR for me and my family.
It was quite stressful to wait for 10 months with all these RR and ADRs.. but finally it’s over. I hope everyone a speedy PR process..
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hello all,

I got a call from IRCC yesterday (sort of a phone interview) and then they send my COPR within an hour into my online account. I’m an inland FSW applicant with 2 dependents. My timeline is

On June 18, 2020, I saw a GU in my account then I received a call from the local VO and finally the COPR for me and my family.
It was quite stressful to wait for 10 months with all these RR and ADRs.. but finally it’s over. I hope everyone has a speedy PR process..
Congratulations...!!!

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi @cansha,
Can you please explain what does the below statement exactly means. this is from my old GCMS notes which was ordered in the month of Oct'2019.

DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW ------- Client Enquiry Client Information.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi @cansha,
Can you please explain what does the below statement exactly means. this is from my old GCMS notes which was ordered in the month of Oct'2019.

DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW ------- Client Enquiry Client Information.
You need to give more context of where is this comment posted.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello all,

It was quite stressful to wait for 10 months with all these RR and ADRs.. but finally it’s over. I hope everyone has a speedy PR process..
Congrats!! What did they ask on phone?

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
You need to give more context of where is this comment posted.
This is in the notes part of the last pages of GCMS notes. Please find the exact information provided below.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#:E001450408 REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application
based upon the document submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
MIN.SCORE: 452 CRS SCORE:453 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep1 Application Promoted: Existing Dep2 Application Promoted:
Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical attached to UCI:Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI:Yes
Dep1 Medical attached to UCI:Yes Dep2 Medical attached to UCI:Yes Client Fees:Verified---------
LANGUAGES ----- Principal Applicant English - IELTS and met Threshold and Verified -------Education----- Primary
Applicant Foreign credential provided ------POLICE CERTIFICATE--- Primary Applicant PA RCMP screening NRT
Malaysia police certificate: Provided-NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality
Spouse POUSE/CL RCMP Screening NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality
-----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APRT -------
DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW ------- Client Enquiry Client Information

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Congrats!! What did they ask on phone?
Hi @cansha, thanks a lot!
The lady on the phone just confirmed a few things, like my current address, the dependent’s address, the last entry date to Canada. She advised me to apply for SIN number online and mentioned the photo submission to them for the PR card. Like I said, it wasn’t really asking question in an interview. It was much like informing me regarding the approval of our application and what to do next.

Reactions: cansha

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hi @cansha, thank you for all you are doing for this forum. I have a question. When applying for express entry, the system asks you how much you are bringing in Canada. If at the time of applying you stated you are bringing 15000 dollars because you have a considerable amount on your bank account at the time you applied but after landing you actually brought less than this amount but the amount brought is more than the required funds. Is it considered misrepresentation? Thank you for your response.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi @cansha, thank you for all you are doing for this forum. I have a question. When applying for express entry, the system asks you how much you are bringing in Canada. If at the time of applying you stated you are bringing 15000 dollars because you have a considerable amount on your bank account at the time you applied but after landing you actually brought less than this amount but the amount brought is more than the required funds. Is it considered misrepresentation? Thank you for your response.
No. The only thing they want to see whether you have minimum funds as required.

Reactions: Holyange

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is in the notes part of the last pages of GCMS notes. Please find the exact information provided below.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#:E001450408 REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application
based upon the document submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
MIN.SCORE: 452 CRS SCORE:453 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep1 Application Promoted: Existing Dep2 Application Promoted:
Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical attached to UCI:Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI:Yes
Dep1 Medical attached to UCI:Yes Dep2 Medical attached to UCI:Yes Client Fees:Verified---------
LANGUAGES ----- Principal Applicant English - IELTS and met Threshold and Verified -------Education----- Primary
Applicant Foreign credential provided ------POLICE CERTIFICATE--- Primary Applicant PA RCMP screening NRT
Malaysia police certificate: Provided-NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality
Spouse POUSE/CL RCMP Screening NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality
-----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APRT -------
DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW ------- Client Enquiry Client Information
Program Assistant notes refer to the R10 check where they just check whether all the documents are in place.

The review process is Program Assistant - > Case Analyst (Who recaclulates the points and set eligibility as either recommended passed or review required) -> Final visa officer review

Do you see any notes from Case Analyst? If not, then it seems like your eligibility has not been reviewed yet.

Reactions: Joyz

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Thank Much @cansha for your valuable inputs.
This was the update from GCMS notes applied on 4th OCT'2019. No, I didn't see any updates from the case Analyst.
Later on 19th Nov'2019 got call from Visa Junior officer to provide reference for the employment in the canada, I provided 3 references and they have been called and got all the required information. Below is the confirmation mail sent by Junior Visa Officer.

Date: November 19, 2019
Dear Joy,
This is further to our phone conversation at [1:43 PM EDT] on [2019-11-19] concerning details about the information you have provided through your application. This email serves as confirmation that you were being contacted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Regards,
[]

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada