+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Were all the recent approvals CEC/PNP? Are inland-FSW also treated at a slow pace?

I am just trying to understand the reasons for my delays, 16 months and going with an approved application since January 2020, medical valid til 2021 but yet nothing is happening I don't understand.
I called ircc today to ask for my profile and I even asked for your situation stating someones application is approved in Jan and no Copr yet, The agent asked me to tell you to Raise a web form and it will go to the montreal office. Try that may be it will help.

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
I called ircc today to ask for my profile and I even asked for your situation stating someones application is approved in Jan and no Copr yet, The agent asked me to tell you to Raise a web form and it will go to the montreal office. Try that may be it will help.
Very kind of you, I will give them a call in the morning but I actually did raise a Web-form about 10 days ago. We'll see what they say tomorrow. Thx' again!

karinfo

Feb 16, 2015
This is a new process of sending COPR directly. So, I'm not sure how family members are handled these days. Earlier they would have sent PPR for spouse along with your PPR. Raise a webform and ask. But my guess is they will ask you to wait for further instructions and that is all that can be done for now.
Thanks @cansha

I'm very much confused..

I submitted a web form and got a below reply. But my wife didn't get her COPR document and didn't do landing here in Canada.
If you are outside Canada without a valid permanent resident card and you need to obtain a Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) to travel back to Canada on a commercial vehicle (e.g., plane, train, boat or bus), we invite you to follow the applicable instructions in the Permanent residents page.

Also I called IRCC, they are asking me to wait to get further information from immigration office and they not clear about web form's reply.

There are different answers.

Now what shall I do, shall I apply for PRTD or wait for immigration office.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I submitted a web form and got a below reply. But my wife didn't get her COPR document and didn't do landing here in Canada.
If you are outside Canada without a valid permanent resident card and you need to obtain a Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) to travel back to Canada on a commercial vehicle (e.g., plane, train, boat or bus), we invite you to follow the applicable instructions in the Permanent residents page.
Someone has given you wrong information. It's possible that they misread your webform query or your query was ambiguous. If someone has not done landing he/she is not eligible for PRTD. PRTD is only applicable once you have established your PR status which is not the case here.

You need to wait for further instructions. There have not been any FSW draws in recent past and I have seen only inland folks getting PPR from Montreal in last few weeks. It's possible they are not issuing PPRs right now for candidates outside of Canada as many VFS offices and embassaies are still closed. So, even if they send out PPR there is no possible way of processing it.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
AOR 24 December, CoPR received today!

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019

Aditya0211

Jan 31, 2020
Hello friends,
just received my cbsa notes,

My questions are:
1Q) is officer review here is visa officer?
2Q) Is this notes a good indication?
3Q)These notes are created way back in march 2020, I still don't understand why visa officer still did not approve the application?

any comments will be appreciated.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/03/14 09:43:29
Created By: D3909
Updated Date: 2020/03/14 09:43:43
Updated By: D3909
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Montreal Immigration
Text:
***OFFICER REVIEW*** E********* PA: ********* GCMS/FOSS • No adverse information FAMILY
COMPOSITION• PA, Single• No dependent child declared. PRIMARY OCCUPATION• (NOC 2172) Database
Analysts and Data Administrators ELIGIBILITY DECISION • PA declared oneyear of full-time work experience
over a continuous period in primary NOC achieved while working at **** INC. • 3 years+ of foreign work
experience accumulated while working at ******** INC and **************** LTD. • Proof of
education for PA provided and reviewed. Based on PA's education credentials and employment docs, I am
satisfied on a balance of probabilities that the PA performed the lead statement and main duties associated with
NOC 2172. A11.2 & SELECTION: Passed R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Satisfied R76 (1) SELECTION
CRITERIA POINTS: Satisfied SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Satisfied / gift deed from father ADMISSIBILITY• Security:
• Criminality: no concerns • Police certificate: NRT (India/ USA) • RCMP: NRT • Biometrics : NRT •
Info sharing: I Medical valid until: 2020/08/26 RPRF paid Ready to finalize

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.