+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Amy257

Feb 11, 2020
Wow! Congratulations!!!

May I ask did you get this email or an email notification that directs you to check your IRCC account? Is the COPR issued by Montreal VO?
Thank you so much.
Yes, I got direct email from Montreal VO and it was updated on my account later.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone.
I hope this will give positivity to everyone who is waiting. Immigration is working on applications, approvals and COPRs.
I got direct email of “COPR” from immigration.
My AOR was 16 May,2019 (FSW- inland).
Congrats.. that's great news for inland candidates that they are now sending COPR directly.

Reactions: Amy257

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi everyone.
I hope this will give positivity to everyone who is waiting. Immigration is working on applications, approvals and COPRs.
That's awesome! Congratulations!!!

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi everyone.
GREAT NEWS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Reactions: Amy257

OscarTsai

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Guys, just go through my GCMS notes and find something a little bit confusing.

The GCMS notes I submitted on April 15 shows that my eligibility, criminality and medical are all marked as passed, but security shows nothing.

I talked with IRCC on April 21 and the agent told me that everything, including security, has passed and waiting for the final decision.

The webform replies I received on April 9 and May 4 both show security background verification is currently valid.

So, I am worried whether my application is under SS? If someone got SS, will the agent tell them in process?

Thank you in advance!

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
Guys, just go through my GCMS notes and find something a little bit confusing.

The GCMS notes I submitted on April 15 shows that my eligibility, criminality and medical are all marked as passed, but security shows nothing.

I talked with IRCC on April 21 and the agent told me that everything, including security, has passed and waiting for the final decision.

The webform replies I received on April 9 and May 4 both show security background verification is currently valid.

So, I am worried whether my application is under SS? If someone got SS, will the agent tell them in process?

Thank you in advance!
Was your file disclosed in part or in full?

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
Interesting, perhaps the part about security is just redacted even though you passed it?

I ordered notes twice, the first time was in December and that was disclosed in part, the second time in March, and that was disclosed in full. Who knows which one it is going to be if I request notes for the third time.

@legalfalcon knows a lot about GCMS notes, so hopefully, they can offer their opinion on this. Also maybe @cansha and @caipsnotes can help here?