+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
yes right.
So from the above shall I submit the employment letter again OR keep the application as it is?

Also just curious about CRS work experience calculation, does Canada's skilled work experience less than one year can be counted towards "Total skilled foreign experience in the last 10 years "?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So from the above shall I submit the employment letter again OR keep the application as it is?
Your call. If the score doesn't drop off below CRS score you are okay.

Also just curious about CRS work experience calculation, does Canada's skilled work experience less than one year can be counted towards "Total skilled foreign experience in the last 10 years "?
Yes I think it would.

Elizonto

Jul 5, 2017
Hello

@Cansh Please can you help as I am quite confused. I received an email from CIC today stating that the request letter for my Partner has been sent to my account but documents can't be submitted until I'm landed.
I am inland while my partner is outland.
Please any idea the timeline within which the visa office will make contact scheduling the interview date?
Anyone with same experience please help.
VO - montreal
AOR - Feb 15, 2019

Thank you

Ammjyo

Jun 2, 2019
Hello,

This is my first post here. Hope you all are doing well . MyAOR is 30th June 2019 .Application is in progress.

I have a query regarding stat question :

Is USA F1 to H1B petition denial considered as visa refusal ? Are we supposed to answer YES for stat questions ?

Appreciate your response .

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello

@Cansh Please can you help as I am quite confused. I received an email from CIC today stating that the request letter for my Partner has been sent to my account but documents can't be submitted until I'm landed.
I am inland while my partner is outland.
Please any idea the timeline within which the visa office will make contact scheduling the interview date?
Anyone with same experience please help.
VO - montreal
AOR - Feb 15, 2019

Thank you
This seems to be a new trend where they specifically mention not to send passport before primary candidate has done landing. It wasn't a requirement earlier. There were a few members here who had reported the same and I thought that it was probably a mistake at that time. But it seems like they have changed their process little bit. I would say wait for them to schedule your landing interview.