+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Shan1808

Nov 6, 2019
Hi everyone, finally received my COPR today!
Application timeline:-
FSW-O
COB: India
COR: USA
ITA: May 29th 2019
AOR: June 23rd 2019
ADR: July 23rd 2019
MEP: July 29th 2019
VO: Montreal
PPR: Feb 10th 2020
COPR: Feb 20th 2020

P.S- Raised a couple of webforms and called CIC thrice after crossing the 6 month mark.

karinfo

Feb 16, 2015
My AOR is 25-May-19 , eligibility in review, security and background check havn't started :(
I guess they lost our applications :(... I'm losing my patience.. Even I tried to reach MP to get status.. No updates for them as well. My Eligibility got cleared on Sep, 2019. Since then I'm getting same status as Background check is in progress.

Here people in this forum are saying about ghost update. But I never see that on my profile. Is that mandatory?.

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
I guess they lost our applications :(... I'm losing my patience.. Even I tried to reach MP to get status.. No updates for them as well. My Eligibility got cleared on Sep, 2019. Since then I'm getting same status as Background check is in progress.

Here people in this forum are saying about ghost update. But I never see that on my profile. Is that mandatory?.
Your AOR is 25th May of 2019, mine is 26th Feb of 2019 and I am still waiting for my Exstress entry PR. My application is approved since the 16th of January and like you no updates until then (a ghost update on the 16th of Jan 2020). Your application is not lost, the process is just very very slow for the unlucky ones.

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
congratulations...

In which status it pending for you... this long?

My AOR is on 29-May-19.. Background is pending since July..
Don't go with this online status. For me it is still showing pending Background and eligibility but i have received email for final interview. Last change i saw was on same day when i received email and it was for Review of additional documents, status got changed from Reviewing to Not applicable

karinfo

Feb 16, 2015
Don't go with this online status. For me it is still showing pending Background and eligibility but i have received email for final interview. Last change i saw was on same day when i received email and it was for Review of additional documents, status got changed from Reviewing to Not applicable
I‘m very much pissed off with my PR bro. No updates either over phone and web forms..
It is hell actually.

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
This week marks 6 months of processing time for my application. I called IRCC call center and was told that it is going to take longer because:

1- My eligibility is under review required (They dont know why, and my GCMS notes do not say why either)
2- They often have to wait for other non-IRCC offices to send them information, and they have no control over that

I feel like this is going to be another case where the wait will end up being a year or more..