+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Profile created : 5thjune 2018
ITA :29th may 2019
Aor :25th june
MEP: 26th july
BIL: 9th august
Called ircc in oct first week said criminality passed, eligiblity and security not started they said VO was Montreal.
Gcms ordered on 2nd oct received 90 days extension email never received gcms notes.
19th december received email from lawyer "ready for Visa " email.
Though ready for visa letter shows date as 17th
december.
Passport is requested to send at Ottawa.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Profile created : 5thjune 2018
ITA :29th may 2019
Aor :25th june
MEP: 26th july
BIL: 9th august
Called ircc in oct first week said criminality passed, eligiblity and security not started they said VO was Montreal.
Gcms ordered on 2nd oct received 90 days extension email never received gcms notes.
19th december received email from lawyer "ready for Visa " email.
Though ready for visa letter shows date as 17th
december.
Passport is requested to send at Ottawa.
Congratulations.

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
I am I-FSW applicant, Montreal office. I called IRCC today and was told my eligibility is "under review".

I am not sure if "under review" is the same as "Review Required".
Does anyone have any idea whether they are the same?

Here is my timeline:
AOR: August 31st
MEP: September 13th
ADR (RCMP Certificate): September 13th, Submitted: October 11th

Background: We are processing your background check
Additional documents: The documents you provided have been uploaded

I requested GCMS notes on December 6th.

OscarTsai

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I am I-FSW applicant, Montreal office. I called IRCC today and was told my eligibility is "under review".

I am not sure if "under review" is the same as "Review Required".
Does anyone have any idea whether they are the same?

Here is my timeline:
AOR: August 31st
MEP: September 13th
ADR (RCMP Certificate): September 13th, Submitted: October 11th

Background: We are processing your background check
Additional documents: The documents you provided have been uploaded

I requested GCMS notes on December 6th.
Hi, I have a similar conversation. They told me my eligibility is under review, and then I asked is that Review Required, the agent said yes.

BTW, my aor is Aug. 29, VO Montreal.

Thanks!

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
Hi, I have a similar conversation. They told me my eligibility is under review, and then I asked is that Review Required, the agent said yes.

BTW, my aor is Aug. 29, VO Montreal.

Thanks!
Thanks for responding! It seems like we have very similar circumstances, are you FSW Inland as well?

I am not sure how common Review Required is, so hopefully other members on the forum can shed some light on that.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
I called yesterday and was told my eligibility is reviewe required: client information. I don't know what this relates to. Please any one with an idea what this means? My VO is Montreal. Thanks.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
I have the same. They are saying nothing however except it will take longer than 6 months. No updates. AOR june 29. FSW inland
One of the officers I spoke to said the same thing about the timeline. I have ordered GCMS notes but haven't received them yet. The thing is I have spoken to different agents. They gave me quite different responses. Most of the agents said eligibility is under review and nothing outstanding. I raised a case specific enquiry and I asked about the review required status. I was told its under normal processing. The latest call I made few days ago was when I got to know about the client information review required. I was wondering if it relates to my travel history as I was told to complete a schedule A form on September 4 which I did. Anyways, I wish you the very best.

MGNCMA

Aug 1, 2018
One of the officers I spoke to said the same thing about the timeline. I have ordered GCMS notes but haven't received them yet. The thing is I have spoken to different agents. They gave me quite different responses. Most of the agents said eligibility is under review and nothing outstanding. I raised a case specific enquiry and I asked about the review required status. I was told its under normal processing. The latest call I made few days ago was when I got to know about the client information review required. I was wondering if it relates to my travel history as I was told to complete a schedule A form on September 4 which I did. Anyways, I wish you the very best.
I wish you the best too. The agent says nothing. I hope January brings good news

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

OscarTsai

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I have ordered the notes exactly 30 days ago, but I have not received it yet... Very frastrated...

ahmed_hegazy

Nov 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 31st 2019
I have ordered the notes exactly 30 days ago, but I have not received it yet... Very frastrated...
It is a holiday season so I would definitely expect a delay. IRCC is not exactly great at meeting deadlines unfortunately..

You can inquire about your request by emailing ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca and providing the tracking number you got when you applied for the notes. I hope you will hear from them early next year!