+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Please advice and suggest:
I was in US on work visa, but due to visa issue now in India very recently. Current address mentioned in application is of USA. Once I receive PPR, can I send that from India. Or CIC expects that to come from USA. Should I immediately change my address ( Indian permanent) or I should wait for PPR?

AOR Dec 2018, 180+ since AOR
VO Montreal ( As per GCMS notes dated 30 days back)

Indian, applied from USA.

Eligibility- Not Started
Criminality- Not Started
Medical- Passed
Biometrics- Not Required
Interview- Not Required

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Please advice and suggest:
I was in US on work visa, but due to visa issue now in India very recently. Current address mentioned in application is of USA. Once I receive PPR, can I send that from India. Or CIC expects that to come from USA. Should I immediately change my address ( Indian permanent) or I should wait for PPR?

AOR Dec 2018, 180+ since AOR
VO Montreal ( As per GCMS notes dated 30 days back)

Indian, applied from USA.

Eligibility- Not Started
Criminality- Not Started
Medical- Passed
Biometrics- Not Required
Interview- Not Required

You should raise a CSE. Letting them know of your situation and current address.

Illusionchafe

Dec 19, 2018
Hi guys,

Need your advise. I recently got an US b1/b2 visa stamped on my passport. Do I need to amend my docs in my application form via the web form? If yes, should I only attach the new page or the whole passport copy with this new stamp?

natarum

Jul 11, 2018
I never asked for medical extension. Just few days before i got my ppr email i had called and the ircc agent told me that since my medical is expiring in july the officer working on my file has forwarded my file for medical extension before taking final decision. I guess they internally might ask medical officer for medical extension if its possible in certain cases. If approved we get extension or get remedical request or copr valid till our current medical date.
Thankyou!

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Any Dec AOR from Montreal got PPR? What's the latest AOR to get PPR?

I'm Dec 24. Case transferred to Montreal Feb 28.

Reactions: Babbal

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Any Dec AOR from Montreal got PPR? What's the latest AOR to get PPR?

I'm Dec 24. Case transferred to Montreal Feb 28.
Congratulations!!
Can you please let me know some details like did you ever get ADR request? Which stream?

mehumble

Jun 11, 2019
Hello Everyone on this Forum,

I had a few concerns and I was wondering if anyone who had their processing office as Montreal could relate to this;

I am an inland applicant and I got to know that my application was being processed in IRCC's Montreal office via my GCMS notes.

Anyways, I received an email today saying I should go to IRCC's Montreal Office for my pre-landing appointment.
According to the email, I require a CSQ to be admitted into the office which I find a bit strange.

I didn't apply for a CSQ since I was going through FSW. Has anyone experienced this before?

Please help.

hhcc14

May 17, 2019
Hi People,
Can someone share Montreal visa office email.

Thanks
no email available to the public for that office (probably on purpose).

I'm now even thinking I will just make a road trip and show up at that office. If they don't let me in, I'm gonna just wait for employees to come out and ask my questions...

Reactions: pramodsoori

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for sharing this, in case of landing do you have US visa to complete the landing process? Because my husband's visa will be expired and he cannot enter US for PR landing. So thinking of option to going to home country and return back for PR landing.
There is no need to enter USA for PR landing. These days IRCC has landing interview.