+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

kruhiputar

Mar 22, 2018
Hey, @can_fah . My partner and I are an inland late September AoR and haven't received anything, either. Haven't seen any movement for our September group for a while now. Supposedly apps transferred to Montreal in October are being processed at the moment, so, hopefully, folks transferred in Nov. will be done in May/June?!

Last edited:

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
did they also tell you your application has been approved/finalized but no ppt sent?
No, they said the application still needs to be approved as its currently in the background check. only when this is complete it can be approved.

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hi. Does anybody knows if there was any PPR for September 2018 AOR? Anyone on the whats app group knows about it?
Not seen any PPR for September folks yet. Though my 3rd GCMS notes came in yesterday (30days). My Eligibilty was changed to Review Required - funnily same day I sent the docs that was required to them and also the notes on the docs that was sent was added.
Raised a polite CSE and just waiting for their response, though there was no acknowledgement on the CSE.
Guess Montreal might have gone back to sleep.

can_fah

Mar 29, 2019
@kruhiputar thank you for the response. I am Sept 11 AOR with 15th November as the transfer date. Still waiting with no update.
@HFL2018 As per my GCMS also there is a review required for stat question on a visa refusal few years back. Raised multiple CSE's but get the same standard response stating that the application is still in progress. From what I know they usually do not respond to any CSE's irrespective of address change or any document submission unless you have passed the 6 months mark on the application. I raised a CSE on 4 month mark for an address change and although the address was changed but never get any acknowledgement from them.

Reactions: HFL2018

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
@kruhiputar thank you for the response. I am Sept 11 AOR with 15th November as the transfer date. Still waiting with no update.
@HFL2018 As per my GCMS also there is a review required for stat question on a visa refusal few years back. Raised multiple CSE's but get the same standard response stating that the application is still in progress. From what I know they usually do not respond to any CSE's irrespective of address change or any document submission unless you have passed the 6 months mark on the application. I raised a CSE on 4 month mark for an address change and although the address was changed but never get any acknowledgement from them.
My file was transferred Nov 8th and i have the same RR for Stat question i was refused Visa once but later got it . ...... I was thinking they are working on Medical passed dates guess not ...........

kruhiputar

Mar 22, 2018
Folks, just to let you know we seem to have even more in common than we might thought -
according to our GCMS notes (requested end of Feb) the Case Analyst states that our RR (or possible adverse information) is based on previous visa refusals to Canada (which we were upfront about);
while all other segments (Criminality, CRS, R1, A11.2, R75 FSW minimum, Work Experience, Funds and what not) are "recommend pass" or "appears met".
There was an assignment due date for RC-2710 sometimes mid March, but noting happened, at least that we are aware of. I have no clue what that code means?!
Also, we've gone back to our home country, and changed our address but haven't received any confirmation. We've never received a ADR or biometrics request. Nothing. Once an agent mentioned July 12th as a date we should call back if nothing happens in the mean time, no explanation why that date exactly - latter I tried to connect the dots and I figured a semi-logical idea: on 12th July 2020 PA's passport expires, while on 20th July 2019 both of ours Medicals will expire, so the date mentioned date to back the CIC is a week before we might get a request for doing re-medical?!
One feels so foolish constructing all these stories and explanations, just to make some sort of sense out of all this silence and waiting. Agrrrrh.

I was trying to get a hold of the agent today, and am tempted to request a second GCMS(+CBSA) notes, but I can already feel I'm getting all wrapped up just writing about it.

I'll keep you posted if anything changes. Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Axwell and HFL2018

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Folks, just to let you know we seem to have even more in common than we might thought -
according to our GCMS notes (requested end of Feb) the Case Analyst states that our RR (or possible adverse information) is based on previous visa refusals to Canada (which we were upfront about);
while all other segments (Criminality, CRS, R1, A11.2, R75 FSW minimum, Work Experience, Funds and what not) are "recommend pass" or "appears met".
There was an assignment due date for RC-2710 sometimes mid March, but noting happened, at least that we are aware of. I have no clue what that code means?!
Also, we've gone back to our home country, and changed our address but haven't received any confirmation. We've never received a ADR or biometrics request. Nothing. Once an agent mentioned July 12th as a date we should call back if nothing happens in the mean time, no explanation why that date exactly - latter I tried to connect the dots and I figured a semi-logical idea: on 12th July 2020 PA's passport expires, while on 20th July 2019 both of ours Medicals will expire, so the date mentioned date to back the CIC is a week before we might get a request for doing re-medical?!
One feels so foolish constructing all these stories and explanations, just to make some sort of sense out of all this silence and waiting. Agrrrrh.

I was trying to get a hold of the agent today, and am tempted to request a second GCMS(+CBSA) notes, but I can already feel I'm getting all wrapped up just writing about it.

I'll keep you posted if anything changes. Good luck to all!

Same agent RC-2710 was supposed to review my application on the 1st of March. Lol! That’s over 2 months ago! Fingers crossed.

Reactions: kruhiputar

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Same agent RC-2710 was supposed to review my application on the 1st of March. Lol! That’s over 2 months ago! Fingers crossed.
Mine is RC-2710 as well and the due date was supposed to be February 23rd. My assessments haven't even started yet. Not even review required. Simply not started

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
RC2710 is not agent code. It's the code of the Montreal center. If you see that in your gcms notes it basically means the file is waiting in queue to be picked by an officer.
Thanks for the clarification @cansha! Thought those codes on GCMS notes where numbers of Officers. As it was assigned to RC2710 by a RT5715.
In short I am done trying to decoding IRCC....:confused:

af56939

Jul 20, 2018
My case is with Montreal office. Below are the GCMS notes. Already completed 7 months. Can someone help me understand where it is stuck and how much more time it will take.

Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-15 EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
RECOMMENDATION - Review Required MI3
All.2: Appears Met R75: FSW

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 470 CRS points minimum score for round: 440 CRS score at application (APR): 470 1 have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "Teradata India Pvt.Ltd., edoc# 244026889"

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WOR
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-15 Primary Occupation: NOC 2172 Database Analysts and Data
Administrators 2011-12 to 2016-11 - Technical Consultant (NOC: 2172) - at Teradata India Pvt.Ltd. - eDoc# 244026889 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-08-13 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: EMPLOYER AND ADRESS VERIFIED
Letter confirms salary of 19.591 ,8$/YEAR - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 5 years and O months. CRS Foreign Work: 5 years and O months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)
WORK

EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $80151 - CAD $44.034,9 as per CHASE statement at 2018-08-22; - CAD $17.910,1 as per BANK OF AMERICA statement at 2018-08-20; - CAD $18.206,4 as per CITI BANK statement at 2018-08-30; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/10/11

Created By: NV8367
Updated Date: 2018/10/11

Updated By: NV8367
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION EOOI REGULATION: FSW have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 440 CRS SCORE: 470 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client

Fees: Verified - ----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----

EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided - ----POLICE CERTIFICATE --- -- Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED-STAT QUESTIONS ----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----CLIENT INFO

Reactions: HFL2018

can_fah

Mar 29, 2019
As per my GCMS my case is exactly the same with the same review required for stat question. I am on the same boat as you.

My case is with Montreal office. Below are the GCMS notes. Already completed 7 months. Can someone help me understand where it is stuck and how much more time it will take.

Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-15 EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
RECOMMENDATION - Review Required MI3
All.2: Appears Met R75: FSW

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 470 CRS points minimum score for round: 440 CRS score at application (APR): 470 1 have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "Teradata India Pvt.Ltd., edoc# 244026889"

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WOR
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-15 Primary Occupation: NOC 2172 Database Analysts and Data
Administrators 2011-12 to 2016-11 - Technical Consultant (NOC: 2172) - at Teradata India Pvt.Ltd. - eDoc# 244026889 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-08-13 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: EMPLOYER AND ADRESS VERIFIED
Letter confirms salary of 19.591 ,8$/YEAR - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 5 years and O months. CRS Foreign Work: 5 years and O months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)
WORK

EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $80151 - CAD $44.034,9 as per CHASE statement at 2018-08-22; - CAD $17.910,1 as per BANK OF AMERICA statement at 2018-08-20; - CAD $18.206,4 as per CITI BANK statement at 2018-08-30; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/10/11

Created By: NV8367
Updated Date: 2018/10/11

Updated By: NV8367
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION EOOI REGULATION: FSW have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 440 CRS SCORE: 470 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client

Fees: Verified - ----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----

EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided - ----POLICE CERTIFICATE --- -- Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED-STAT QUESTIONS ----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----CLIENT INFO