+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
They do state on their website that the funds need to be available to you and cannot be in the form of bonds. I would never have done what M_A did.

The wait tho... I'm upset that they made him wait 7 months for such a simple answer.
Agree the R10 check person should have raised a flag or something. But it is safer to just show money in savings . Please dont take risk

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Praying for you buddy. I think I had read a post by legalfalcon where he had said that they can’t refuse a case without issuing a procedural fairness letter first in case of proof of funds. Hope this ordeal ends for you at the earliest.
It still beats my mind that he was not sent a PFL before refusal. I truly hope that they give you @M_A a chance to explain your case better.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
It still beats my mind that he was not sent a PFL before refusal. I truly hope that they give you @M_A a chance to explain your case better.
I am so sorry about what happened M_A. Here I was thinking it would be good news. I am still baffled on how it took them almost 7 months to inform you about this outcome. Like what the others said, I hope you can appeal this and find a good lawyer. My prayers to you in this difficult time.

Reactions: M_A

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
All the best Montreal folks! I hope we will see some good progress this week!
Thank you Cansha. All the best to everyone! Our application will turn 7 months in two days. Sent a CSE and they gave standard reply that application is still in process. Still waiting for my second set of GCMS notes. My file was put on RR for job experience and I sent additional documents for this. Crossing my fingers and praying that this week will be great. Feeling restless the past few weeks but feeling hopeful and positive - thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive!

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
Thank you Cansha. All the best to everyone! Our application will turn 7 months in two days. Sent a CSE and they gave standard reply that application is still in process. Still waiting for my second set of GCMS notes. My file was put on RR for job experience and I sent additional documents for this. Crossing my fingers and praying that this week will be great. Feeling restless the past few weeks but feeling hopeful and positive - thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive!
@cad143 Exactly in the same position. I think the only difference is that you're Inland and my application is Outland. August 6th AOR. Meds passed around August 28/29. Got the exact same response when i raised a CSE. Mine was put on RR for job experience as well!

Good luck! Hopefully this week will be the one!

deq

Jan 9, 2019
Just called IRCC, agent was very nice and helpful.
Happy to say that my application was approved and I should get an update this month.
What a relief! After such a long wait...

But, I'll believe it when I see it in writing, so still waiting for the formal documents.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
@cad143 Exactly in the same position. I think the only difference is that you're Inland and my application is Outland. August 6th AOR. Meds passed around August 28/29. Got the exact same response when i raised a CSE. Mine was put on RR for job experience as well!

Good luck! Hopefully this week will be the one!
Djnorman, hello there! :) I am really wishing that we receive more information or get an update on our application this week. Thrilled to know that we have the same AOR, same Medicals passed date with the only difference is that I am inland and you are outland. Are you applying from the US? Sending happy and positive vibes all the way! I will let you know if I hear from them soon. Funny too that I received two replies to my CSE. :D Good luck to us. Hope this week will be the best ever!

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
Djnorman, hello there! :) I am really wishing that we receive more information or get an update on our application this week. Thrilled to know that we have the same AOR, same Medicals passed date with the only difference is that I am inland and you are outland. Are you applying from the US? Sending happy and positive vibes all the way! I will let you know if I hear from them soon. Funny too that I received two replies to my CSE. :D Good luck to us. Hope this week will be the best ever!
Yes! I applied from the US! :) Sure! Wishing you the same!

Reactions: cad143