+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Can anyone guide me on uploading a document through CSE. I am not seeing any "attach doc" option .

I am completing 7 months with Montreal VO now....It's nerve wrecking.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Can anyone guide me on uploading a document through CSE. I am not seeing any "attach doc" option .

I am completing 7 months with Montreal VO now....It's nerve wrecking.
Usually the upload documents prompt is the last stage you get to. So you should copy whatever you have written and paste it in the box provided. Fill out all the details required and click next till you see the prompt to upload a document if you want to

Reactions: abhi1701 and cansha

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Someone with July 21 AOR just got PPR. An Aug 5, AOR just got a ghost update and called, agent told him all the assesments are passed, didn't say file has been approved yet but I'm sure any moment from now he would get PPR.
This Monday is different for Montreal

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Someone with July 21 AOR just got PPR. An Aug 5, AOR just got a ghost update and called, agent told him all the assesments are passed, didn't say file has been approved yet but I'm sure any moment from now he would get PPR.
This Monday is different for Montreal
That’s superb. Yeah this week was supposed to see action for August first and early second week candidates. I do see bunch of July folks still waiting.

There is a person on the excel list with file on hold. Not sure if they are on the forum here. Can you ask what is seen in gcms notes just before file went on hold

JJim

Dec 11, 2018
PPR this morning for something with August 5 AOR on WA group. Apparently Montreal doesn't celebrate family day.
Hi Adeife I DM'd you my number, please add me to the WA group. I crossed 6 months and my VO is also Montreal.
Getting the news of applicants getting their PPRs at Montreal gives me hope :)

Reactions: Adeife23 and cansha

JJim

Dec 11, 2018
I did- 2nd time. Still waiting for them to come by.
Is it worth it to raise a CSE on Feb20th when I have officialy reached 6 months?
I crossed 6 months on 16th Feb and I raised a CSE yesterday asking for the status of my application. I will keep you guys posted as soon as I get a reply from them.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Adeife I DM'd you my number, please add me to the WA group. I crossed 6 months and my VO is also Montreal.
Getting the news of applicants getting their PPRs at Montreal gives me hope :)
Hey,
Sorry I didn't get it. Can you please send another. Thanks

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Okay..So @cansha, given you are a wizard :) and that I'm looking for something to distract me a bit from this endless waiting challenge, and like all those that U guessed their time & U were right ..when do you expect me to get my ppr?
AOR July 30, FSW-O , POF : RR since October 15th,2018 (sent them a cse last Monday with more clarification from my side and the bank''s as well)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Okay..So @cansha, given you are a wizard :) and that I'm looking for something to distract me a bit from this endless waiting challenge, and like all those that U guessed their time & U were right ..when do you expect me to get my ppr?
AOR July 30, FSW-O , POF : RR since October 15th,2018 (sent them a cse last Monday with more clarification from my side and the bank''s as well)
ooh now I'm feeling the pressure. Anyways from your GCMS notes tell me the following dates

1. Date when your file moved to Montreal
2. Date when your R10 check was done
I'm guessing Oct 15 was the date your eligibility was done. What was the RR for? And what did you provide them later on? And what was provided in the original application.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Okay... R10 : August 21
Moved to Montreal : September 13
Eligibility : RR (POF) : October 15 , do U remember the issue of the "certificate of deposits"( savings in the bank with fixed interests) that actually exceeds what they require for a single applicant but they seemed to mis-understand them, and only calculated the free deposit which was less than what they require, I sent them a CSE clarify my situation and provided a paper issued from the bank to clarify this more, and I took the action of reedeming one of those certificates within my account to provide enough free deposite ,& that process together with all that were done through the past 6 months were declared in a new bank statement that I provided as well.
(In the original application was an account statement declaring the certificate of deposits which they misunderstood and another paper having the transactions of 6 months.)