+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just curious to know about the other cases you have known where points were messed up. Hope they could get the PPR after submitting additional documents..
So one case did get PPR. The other case was mentioned just a few days back where the analyst said the work experience can’t be verified because he messed up the dates. The date format was DDMMYYY and therefore he messed up start and end dates on letter.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha,

Thank you for the reply.

As part of the LOE, I did give them details of all the documents I have provided to prove my experience in addition to the reason. No where in the notes it was mentioned that analyst has reveiwed the letters from collegues or the other documents like salary certificate and pay stubs. Analyst said paid work could not be verified inspite of providing salary certificate on letterhead.

I will upload a new LOE restating all that I have submitted and will try to get some ex collegue acknowledge my work experience over his/her work email and submit form16 too. I just have to keep my fingers crossed after that. They did not touch my file after 26th June. Hope CSE would bring some movement. Keeping fingers crossed.
Problem is I think these guys don’t read LOE very carefully and even if they do I guess just give a cursory glance. So make sure LOE is not very long. A few lines will do. Also, treat them as school kids and give most important information at the beginning.

So instead of saying my company refused to give me letter and hence I’m submitting these documents.

Say for my work experience I’m submitting these documents ... explain documents.

And then I’m doing this because company didn’t give letter and here is proof.

If you already did that in your original LOE then I don’t know what else to say. I’m assuming ananlyt may be read only the part where you mentioned work experience letter can’t be obtained. And didn’t read rest of it.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
@harsh083 , @Ash_Vish ,and @itwarriorkarve , please did the PPR letter for your wife ask that she submits additional family information? If yes, how are you guys approaching it?
Its obvious your spouse is not at the same location with you, so what was the reply to the martial status that has married-not physically present and married-physically present as options.
Please let me know if you have an idea! Thanks

harsh083

Sep 1, 2018
@harsh083 , @Ash_Vish ,and @itwarriorkarve , please did the PPR letter for your wife ask that she submits additional family information? If yes, how are you guys approaching it?
Its obvious your spouse is not at the same location with you, so what was the reply to the martial status that has married-not physically present and married-physically present as options.
Hi @Rijo02 ...first of all congratulations on your EE APPLICATION approval .
Regarding your query i would like to say that PPR was addressed to my wife’s name and in that they never asked her or me to submit any information or form ,they just plainly asked my wife to submit her PP at nearest vfs office in india..
On the same day I called CIC regarding my own status and they asked me to write down all family members info using CSE and request VO to arrange interview at my nearest IRCC office . Which I did on the same day .
Thats the updates from my side .
Kind regards
Harsh joshi

Reactions: Rijo02

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Hi @Rijo02 ...first of all congratulations on your EE APPLICATION approval .
Regarding your query i would like to say that PPR was addressed to my wife’s name and in that they never asked her or me to submit any information or form ,they just plainly asked my wife to submit her PP at nearest vfs office in india..
On the same day I called CIC regarding my own status and they asked me to write down all family members info using CSE and request VO to arrange interview at my nearest IRCC office . Which I did on the same day .
Thats the updates from my side .
Kind regards
Harsh joshi
Similarly, my warm congratulations to you @harsh083 and your family. Also, thank you for replying to my questions. Am not sure why the VO wants us to fill the IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Anyways, I have more questions to ask for further clarifications:

1) Did the letter mention vfs office in India or was it just a generic information about submitting to a VAC?
2) Why did they need you to write down the family members info? They were already included in your application.

Actually, I also called CIC when I received the passport request letter for wife only. The agent that spoke with me was horrible. She initially told me that the letter was wrongly addressed to my wife......that it should have been mine. But based on your and other experiences, I asked her to verify. Then she came back and apologized for the wrong information. She informed me that a local IRCC office will contact me for my landing! Having said this, I have another question:

3) Does it mean the VO wouldn't have initiated a landing for you without your contacting him/her? Does it mean I need to contact my VO too (I supposed it might be the same person;)) via for my landing?

Let me know what you think!

Once more, congratulations!

FSWOCanada

Oct 10, 2018
Problem is I think these guys don’t read LOE very carefully and even if they do I guess just give a cursory glance. So make sure LOE is not very long. A few lines will do. Also, treat them as school kids and give most important information at the beginning.

So instead of saying my company refused to give me letter and hence I’m submitting these documents.

Say for my work experience I’m submitting these documents ... explain documents.

And then I’m doing this because company didn’t give letter and here is proof.

If you already did that in your original LOE then I don’t know what else to say. I’m assuming ananlyt may be read only the part where you mentioned work experience letter can’t be obtained. And didn’t read rest of it.
@cansha

I did give a very detailed explanation but i think I should change the sequence of information. I will include email confirmation from colleague and tax returns too. Not sure if they will help but I do not want to just sit and wait for them to act. I am Thank you very much!

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha

I did give a very detailed explanation but i think I should change the sequence of information. I will include email confirmation from colleague and tax returns too. Not sure if they will help but I do not want to just sit and wait for them to act. I am Thank you very much!
I think the information you provided was sufficient but I agree with your course of action here. I would probably do the same. All the best!

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Hi @Rijo02,
First of all, a BIG congratulations on receiving the PPR for your wife. Although the wait is not over yet, I know it's a big relief.PHEW!
To answer your question,No.My PPR letter only requests me to submit my passport along with photographs and the passport request letter within 30 days. There was no mention of any additional family information.
I have a query regarding our situation ( only the dependent being asked for passport submission). I understand from your previous posts that you had called CIC regarding this. Do you think it is important to call them for the PA to receive an interview or PPR? If so can you share the contact no that you used and the best time to call?(I haven't contacted them before, so I'm sorry if this is a repeated question).
If you think calling them is of no consequence, how long do you think we should wait and what the best move forward?
Thanks in advance!