+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
In the passport request letter, they asked my wife to submit an updated family information. Specially, they asked she filled the IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. I was able to get the Additional Family Information forms but the IMM008 has different versions. I am not sure the exact one to submit. Please can someone who have experience advise! Thanks
Not sure why they asked her to fill the forms. As per this link the form is supposed to be filled by primary applicant. My guess is since she received the email and it may be a generic email. I guess something you probably need to clarify.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
@annevn8......Just address your letter to VO Montreal and send it using CSE. They will match it to your account which automatically gets to the VO. When exactly the VO will look at it will depend on lots of other factors! Just to say, you have nothing to be scared of. The PR is yours provided you have provided all they need. Its just a patience game.......I am so impatient, that is why they could get me so easily. But talking to persons and praying helped me a lot!
#youwillbefine
Thanks Rijo, good luck to your journey ahead!! So happy for you and your wife. I will let you know once I get any news

Reactions: Rijo02 and cansha

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Not sure why they asked her to fill the forms. As per this link the form is supposed to be filled by primary applicant. My guess is since she received the email and it may be a generic email. I guess something you probably need to clarify.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html
Oh yea.....you are right! I already got this link and have filled the form myself. Thanks Immigration Consultant @cansha

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Although I was told by CIC call center agent that I will get a landing interview within 2 to 6 weeks, please are there persons who had experienced this PPR letter for just the spouses? How long did it actually take for the local IRCC office to contact the person. Of course, am pretty sure it will vary based on location, I just need to know a bit of the details. Thanks!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Although I was told by CIC call center agent that I will get a landing interview within 2 to 6 weeks, please are there persons who had experienced this PPR letter for just the spouses? How long did it actually take for the local IRCC office to contact the person. Of course, am pretty sure it will vary based on location, I just need to know a bit of the details. Thanks!
Recent ones in similar situation are @harsh083 and @Ash_Vish .. The oldest is @itwarriorkarve .

Reactions: Rijo02

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

Need help on next steps! What other documents should I provide?
I just received my GCMS notes. Request was raised on 16th October 2018.

AOR: June 8, 2018
Last update on my file: June 26, 2018
Status: Review required as work experience could not be verified

I worked with Wipro for 3 years (Major chunk of my experience under NOC applied for). I was denied experience letter on letterhead by HR and concerned teams stating that Wipro has stopped issuing such letters since 2015. I have email confirmation of denials and same was provided to IRCC. I have also provided

1. salary certificate
2. standard service letter with date of joining and designation
3. letters from my manager and architect (on white sheets) along with their business and ID cards.
4. Letter of explanation stating the reason for not providing roles and responsibilities in IRCC format
5. Pay stubs

But, the analyst has stated that since he/she could not verify years of Wipro experience, my points for work experience appear to have fallen to 25 from 50. I am not sure what other documents could be submitted

Original Points: 475
Cut off : 456
As per analyst current points: 450

Notes from analyst:

"PA provided a letter of explanation as to why she cannot obtain a reference letter with job description from her employer. Employer email on file explains they have stopped issuing these type of letters since 2015. Therefore, work experince cannot be confirmed."
Montreal analysts have been messing up points on such issues. This is 3rd or 4th such case. What you have provided is sufficient. Only additional hing I have seen is people get letters from colleagues notarized in such situations.

Now reading what you have pasted from notes, it seems that in your LOE you mentioned that your company doesn't issue experience letter. Did your LOE end at that? Did you mention that in lieu of letter from company you are submitting letters from colleagues as backup. My guess is yes and I know it may sound stupid but reading the analyst comment it seems like he/she has not read the letters from your colleague. Or may be check GCMS notes again and see if there is any reference to them.

In case your LOE did not mention that you are submitting letters from colleague and other documents as an alternative way of corroborating your work experience, I would suggest attach another LOE using CSE and make it very clear.

Based on your AOR my guess is your file is going to be touched again in next week or week after so it would be good to do this ASAP.

FSWOCanada

Oct 10, 2018
Montreal analysts have been messing up points on such issues. This is 3rd or 4th such case. What you have provided is sufficient. Only additional hing I have seen is people get letters from colleagues notarized in such situations.

Now reading what you have pasted from notes, it seems that in your LOE you mentioned that your company doesn't issue experience letter. Did your LOE end at that? Did you mention that in lieu of letter from company you are submitting letters from colleagues as backup. My guess is yes and I know it may sound stupid but reading the analyst comment it seems like he/she has not read the letters from your colleague. Or may be check GCMS notes again and see if there is any reference to them.

In case your LOE did not mention that you are submitting letters from colleague and other documents as an alternative way of corroborating your work experience, I would suggest attach another LOE using CSE and make it very clear.

Based on your AOR my guess is your file is going to be touched again in next week or week after so it would be good to do this ASAP.
Hi Cansha,

Thank you for the reply.

As part of the LOE, I did give them details of all the documents I have provided to prove my experience in addition to the reason. No where in the notes it was mentioned that analyst has reveiwed the letters from collegues or the other documents like salary certificate and pay stubs. Analyst said paid work could not be verified inspite of providing salary certificate on letterhead.

I will upload a new LOE restating all that I have submitted and will try to get some ex collegue acknowledge my work experience over his/her work email and submit form16 too. I just have to keep my fingers crossed after that. They did not touch my file after 26th June. Hope CSE would bring some movement. Keeping fingers crossed.

FSWOCanada

Oct 10, 2018

Just curious to know about the other cases you have known where points were messed up. Hope they could get the PPR after submitting additional documents..