+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Reactions: phoenixsong

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hello all,

I ordered the GCMS notes on Day 67 from the AOR (AOR is August 10) and I have received the GCMS notes today. The notes are 387 pages long, size of two Ph.D. theses, lol. I had to convert it to the searchable pdf for ‘Ctrl+F’ operations.

Here are few highlights:

1. The paper file transferred to Montreal from CIO on the Day 48 (the unfortunate day for me) and the reason for the transfer is mentioned as Workload (re)-distribution.

2. The last update on my file was on the same day when my file was transferred to the Montreal VO, the Day 48. Since then until Day 67 they haven’t touched the file as expected from Montreal VO.

3. ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started

Security: Not Started

Criminality: In Progress

Medical: Passed

Info Sharing: Complete

4. Notes: 1 (CIO):

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2018/09/04 07:30:07

Created By: JG8251

Updated Date: 2018/09/04 07:30:20

Updated By: JG8251

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: XXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 441 CRS SCORE: 447 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified ----EDUCATION-----Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant RCMP Screening NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality

AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA toe-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----Client Information - WP

P.S. They even note down our calls to IRCC agents for knowing the status.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello all,

I ordered the GCMS notes on Day 67 from the AOR (AOR is August 10) and I have received the GCMS notes today. The notes are 387 pages long, size of two Ph.D. theses, lol. I had to convert it to the searchable pdf for ‘Ctrl+F’ operations.

Here are few highlights:

1. The paper file transferred to Montreal from CIO on the Day 48 (the unfortunate day for me) and the reason for the transfer is mentioned as Workload (re)-distribution.

2. The last update on my file was on the same day when my file was transferred to the Montreal VO, the Day 48. Since then until Day 67 they haven’t touched the file as expected from Montreal VO.

3. ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started

Security: Not Started

Criminality: In Progress

Medical: Passed

Info Sharing: Complete

4. Notes: 1 (CIO):

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2018/09/04 07:30:07

Created By: JG8251

Updated Date: 2018/09/04 07:30:20

Updated By: JG8251

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: XXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 441 CRS SCORE: 447 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified ----EDUCATION-----Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant RCMP Screening NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality

AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA toe-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----Client Information - WP

P.S. They even note down our calls to IRCC agents for knowing the status.
Yes calls are logged. Its a central system but people have access to information based on their clearance level. Hopefully someone has looked in to your eligibility after the notes generation. Call them after a few days to check that.

Reactions: gadhvibhargav

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Yes calls are logged. Its a central system but people have access to information based on their clearance level. Hopefully someone has looked in to your eligibility after the notes generation. Call them after a few days to check that.
I too hope that they have started something at least by now. I will call them in the first week of December and let you all know.

Reactions: cansha

naten

Feb 20, 2018
@cansha little update, I just called CIC today around lunch time and no news for me :( eligibility has not started yet. Now I do not know what to do. This is all I care really.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha little update, I just called CIC today around lunch time and no news for me :( eligibility has not started yet. Now I do not know what to do. This is all I care really.
That's a little odd for your AOR .. when did your file move to Montreal as per your previous GCMS notes. I think you ordered another one.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
That's a little odd for your AOR .. when did your file move to Montreal as per your previous GCMS notes. I think you ordered another one.
Yes It is still going, 3 more weeks to go. I believe around mid Oct, do you have any idea when they gonna start my eligibility? from previous posts, I am not the only one.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes It is still going, 3 more weeks to go. I believe around mid Oct, do you have any idea when they gonna start my eligibility? from previous posts, I am not the only one.
Should happen within 3 months of AOR I guess. So its possible its already done but the agent wasn't useful.