+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
My Wife's Canada Visitor Visa was rejected the first time before marriage. Has been approved since and we have visited relatives there a few times on the approved Visa.
May I ask how it is written on your note? Is it like “ Document set for review: Client info “?!

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required //INTEGRATED SEARCH V1234567 Refused ( Date of visa Application) /Economic Reasons
RECOMMENDED CRIMINALITY PASSED.. And So on ..

Reactions: annevn8

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Yeah and @smcan2014 has been away from the forum for over a month. It's possible he already received PPR.
I suppose he has already got the PR and might have even landed (but not in Montreal judging from what they have done to us all;))......Anyways, I can relate that getting the PPR can lead someone to absolute ecstacy, and coupled with the plans of relocation, someone can easily forget to come back here to hint folks. However, I think it still shows supportive spirit to find some time to give those still waiting for their PPR your version of the news. For them to share in your joy as it indirectly keeps them going.......Personally, anytime I read a PPR news post, it is a message of HOPE. And believe it or not, it surely will have the same effect on a lot of people.
If you read this, make sure you come back to share your news!

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Please for those who got ADR and were asked to upload the documents via CIC account. Did your status change from "The additional documents you submitted have uploaded" to "Reviewing the additional documents you submitted"?

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I suppose he has already got the PR and might have even landed (but not in Montreal judging from what they have done to us all;))......Anyways, I can relate that getting the PPR can lead someone to absolute ecstacy, and coupled with the plans of relocation, someone can easily forget to come back here to hint folks. However, I think it still shows supportive spirit to find some time to give those still waiting for their PPR your version of the news. For them to share in your joy as it indirectly keeps them going.......Personally, anytime I read a PPR news post, it is a message of HOPE. And believe it or not, it surely will have the same effect on a lot of people.
If you read this, make sure you come back to share your news!
Nope @Rijo02 I still haven't got my PPR. Actually I have so much work that I have been unable to put my mind on anything else. Everyday I am in the office till around 9 PM and then I am out of the house by 7:30 AM. The schedule is so hectic that I have almost forgotten about PPR.

Regarding PPR request: I got my GCMS notes around 20 days back and they are not encouraging at all. eligibility is review required; criminality: not started.
They have deducted points for my age. My age increased between ITA and EAPR. It is clearly mentioned on the ITA letter that points will not be taken away for age increase between ITA and EAPR, but the analysts did. Next the analyst has mentioned that my Indian goverment work experience can not be verified.He also notes that I have stated that I did the govt job betweenn Jul12 - Nov 13 but the reference letter says that I have worked til April 13. When I read this I felt bad for the reviewing officer. He is so uninitiated to the society around him that he does not even know that there are different date formats used around the world. The letter from the Indian govt has the date in dd/mm/yyyy format. So November 4th 2013 would be 04/11/2013. The analyst has interpreted this date to be April 11th 2013. He did not even even bother to see the date format used everywhere else in the letter. For example the starting date for this employment is 25/07/2012. Now, I am not sure in whose calendar 25 can be the value of a month :D:D:D. In a nutshell the analyst put review required on my case and took away points for age and my first job which made by CRS score drop like a cliff.

Only thing that I have still not been able to figure if the analyst had concerns about my India job why the VO asked for additional proof for my US job :confused:

Reactions: cansha and annevn8

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Nope @Rijo02 I still haven't got my PPR. Actually I have so much work that I have been unable to put my mind on anything else. Everyday I am in the office till around 9 PM and then I am out of the house by 7:30 AM. The schedule is so hectic that I have almost forgotten about PPR.

Regarding PPR request: I got my GCMS notes around 20 days back and they are not encouraging at all. eligibility is review required; criminality: not started.
They have deducted points for my age. My age increased between ITA and EAPR. It is clearly mentioned on the ITA letter that points will not be taken away for age increase between ITA and EAPR, but the analysts did. Next the analyst has mentioned that my Indian goverment work experience can not be verified.He also notes that I have stated that I did the govt job betweenn Jul12 - Nov 13 but the reference letter says that I have worked til April 13. When I read this I felt bad for the reviewing officer. He is so uninitiated to the society around him that he does not even know that there are different date formats used around the world. The letter from the Indian govt has the date in dd/mm/yyyy format. So November 4th 2013 would be 04/11/2013. The analyst has interpreted this date to be April 11th 2013. He did not even even bother to see the date format used everywhere else in the letter. For example the starting date for this employment is 25/07/2012. Now, I am not sure in whose calendar 25 can be the value of a month :D:D:D. In a nutshell the analyst put review required on my case and took away points for age and my first job which made by CRS score drop like a cliff.

Only thing that I have still not been able to figure if the analyst had concerns about my India job why the VO asked for additional proof for my US job :confused:
The points change because of age is non issue.. We just had one PPR for someone who had same thing. But for every such case analysts will put the file in Review Required as only VO can approve such cases. The other issue is a non issue really since he read the dates wrong. But you're right it is odd that if he had issues with Indian experience why would they ask more documents for US job.
Montreal analysts seem to be a little amateur with the way they have been handling the work experience things. There are other examples where they have done weird things. Hope Visa officers are better.

I think you should have ordered another set as soon as you got the previous set. And if not, I think you probably need to use Ralph's email to see your current status on eligibility.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Also, I think you should have uploaded a LOE using CSE and mentioned Indian work experience is in DD/MM/YYYY format. If not already done please do it.

Reactions: Adeife23

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Also, I think you should have uploaded a LOE using CSE and mentioned Indian work experience is in DD/MM/YYYY format. If not already done please do it.
I thought of adding additional proof and pointing out the date format but at this point after so many months I have just let it go. Let them do whatever they want :p

Rijo02

May 2, 2018

This is crazy! Absolutely crazy! Infact, it is high time a complaint is made against Montreal cast analysts. They have shown the height of incompetence. Despite all their training, the easiest of job seem to be so difficult. Weren't they supposed to have been trained knowing that they will be processing files from other countries/continents with different metric system? Asking @cansha to do their job without training will be over qualification........maybe as ill-informed as I am, I definitely will outperform them.
Anyways, I am sorry to know you are in this situation. You can't give up now! All I think you need to do is to pull yourself together and send in a LOE as that will help them to start thinking correctly. And believe me, it will help. Most Canadians in govt offices don't really care about you.......it is your duty to push for it. It is your life........it is your future.
Please, just draft a one page LOE and clearly state the mistakes (with evidences) what you noticed from your GCMS. Send it via CSE and wait. It will do a lot of magic before you know it. They will read it and get back to you.
@smcan2014, don't throw in the towel............It will end in praise! God is alive!!!