+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
And everyone with VO as Montreal who has still not ordered GCMS notes .. Please do. It is almost imperative that you order GCMS notes if your file is in Montreal.
Cansha , do you think i should order second set right away? Aor july 16, transferred to Montreal on Aug 23 after completeness check so 3 months after is Nov 23 , hence thinking of waiting till Nov end or early Dec to order second set. The first set ordered Oct 12, generated Oct 16 show eligibility hasn't started

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Cansha , do you think i should order second set right away? Aor july 16, transferred to Montreal on Aug 23 after completeness check so 3 months after is Nov 23 , hence thinking of waiting till Nov end or early Dec to order second set. The first set ordered Oct 12, generated Oct 16 show eligibility hasn't started
Yes order on Nov 23.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
I thought of adding additional proof and pointing out the date format but at this point after so many months I have just let it go. Let them do whatever they want :p
Hello,
Thank you for coming back to share your situation with us
As Cansha suggested, I think you should send an LOE via CSE to clarify the discrepancy. There is no point waiting for so long and putting all the effort to give up on them now.
Another Gcms wouldn't be a bad idea too.
I wish I was swamped with a lot of work to distract me like you For me, my mind is on it because I want to leave America ASAP lol
All the best!.

Reactions: tobs

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you for the input. Will try calling them today.Hope the call gets through as I have heard so many stories on how difficult it is to actually get hold of an agent that yot a good one.
Any idea
@harsh083 and @Ash_Vish I read on a different thread .. someone mentioned that there seems to be a new option when you call CIC .. something related to scheduling landing interviews. You may want to try calling the number and see if that option is applicable to you.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for the input. Will try calling them today.Hope the call gets through as I have heard so many stories on how difficult it is to actually get hold of an agent that yot a good one.
Any idea
I have called them once and it took me 5 days to get through ... after that I have never attempted to call ... I thought calling within Canada would bet better.

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Big congratulations!
I m in the same boat as you are. Only received PPR for dependent.
I got Legalfalcon's opinion on this and he said the PA usually gets it within a week.
Hello everyone,
Today morning i got email fromCIC requesting passport of my wife(dependent) only . Although they forgot to include request for my kid( other dependent) and me as a principle applicatnt .
Anyways i am happy to hear from them . Its has been a long wait .
My timelines:
APR -17th April
Med- 24th Apr
Ip1- 24th Apr
Ip2 - 12th June
FSW-I
Ppr -mentioning just wife UCI - today

I know I am not a reqular visitor of this form , but still whenever i get time I usually had a look on it and it is very informative, filled with wonderful people.
And if someone knows what can i do from here to get ppr for me and my kid , any help would be appreciative .
Thanks buds
Wishing you all success and ppr in coming days

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
That's terrible!
But unfortunately the PA is also currently in India for a visit. But will still give it a try.
I have called them once and it took me 5 days to get through ... after that I have never attempted to call ... I thought calling within Canada would bet better.

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Cansha,
When u say a 4-6 week lag, is it the time taken to get the appointment scheduled or the time for the IRCC to contact the PA itself?
Legalfalcon had mentioned that the PA is uaulayy contacted within a week. So wanted to clarify on your post.
Thanks.

QUOTE="cansha, post: 7373467, member: 781462"]Yes that is standard. I think there is 4-6 weeks lag for inland candidates as they schedule landing interviews now and you won't be required to send your passport for stamping. Good thing is that you get your PPR then and there. Bad thing is your dependent can't travel to Canada unless your interview is done.[/QUOTE]

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha,
When u say a 4-6 week lag, is it the time taken to get the appointment scheduled or the time for the IRCC to contact the PA itself?
Legalfalcon had mentioned that the PA is uaulayy contacted within a week. So wanted to clarify on your post.
Thanks.

QUOTE="cansha, post: 7373467, member: 781462"]Yes that is standard. I think there is 4-6 weeks lag for inland candidates as they schedule landing interviews now and you won't be required to send your passport for stamping. Good thing is that you get your PPR then and there. Bad thing is your dependent can't travel to Canada unless your interview is done.
[/QUOTE]
scheduling of interview.

Reactions: Ash_Vish

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Expected ... month 4 is most productive for PPRs but mostly come from Ottawa. We saw the same trend in June applicants as well.
Right!!! I would switch back my mind to waiting till next year. It's just sad to see later AORs getting PPR. Happy for them, but you know what I mean

ilovecanada90

May 21, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey wonderful people..I was wondering if anyone knows the email address for Montreal VO. I was thinking of mailing them if there is no update even after 6 months. The ones who have already received their PPRs from this VO, could you guys share the email address pls...thanks a lot in advance!