+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020
Guys, I got this mail from my rep.

PR (FSW) EE received March 16, 2020 (including a dependent spouse and child)

This file was transferred to Montreal local office for further verifications on April 29, 2022.

We can give it one year before we can ask them to send a message to that local office.

This makes your file non-routine and there are no processing times on non-routine files

AOR: March 2020

Eligibility – passed

Criminality – passed

Security – not started

Medical – expired and will rework

Guys, pls what do you advise?
Thank you

Last edited:

Waqaslatif87

Apr 22, 2021
Hi! I got the GCMS notes and I couldn't find the processing center name.
The application is assigned to RC-2710. I think it is the RC number for the Montreal VO, is that correct?
Hey I have the same agent assigned. I am AOR 2021 July. Did u receive ppr yet?

Waqaslatif87

Apr 22, 2021
Hi,
I just received my CBSA notes.
Aor 23 July 2021
Status is same as told by IRCC over the phone.

I want to know what does it mean by application assignment due date ?
Eligibility passed
Security not started
Criminality not started
Medical passed
Info sharing complete

Application assessment due date 2022/02/19
Assigned by D0011
Assigned to RC-2710
Bro I have the exact same timeline and assignments...what's the update on your application? Did u get ppr yet? I'm yet to receive

Balraj2021

Aug 1, 2021
Hello Guys .. has anyone received such comment in Gcms notes “assistant please send RFV”

how long it take after that to get ppr?

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
We finally got some action on our application, we have received ADR for proof of funds today and we have submitted required documents right away.
Hope to get further great news soon..
Amen

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
We finally got some action on our application, we have received ADR for proof of funds today and we have submitted required documents right away.
Hope to get further great news soon..
Amen
Thats great news…could you please share your timeline…aor??

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
How is this vo is processing files???…..people with jan feb 2022 aor’s and are having similiar situation like us ( previous refusals, secondary vo CIO) are getting ppr’s whereas people from 2021 are still waiting for their ppr’s

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
How is this vo is processing files???…..people with jan feb 2022 aor’s and are having similiar situation like us ( previous refusals, secondary vo CIO) are getting ppr’s whereas people from 2021 are still waiting for their ppr’s
God knows what they are doing? we got some action on our file after Dec-2020, last hey have updated Medical automatically but there was no other action at all. we have sent webforms also for our new born in March and got response for that in June that they have received it, but no actions.
hope they process the ADR documents soon and send COPR.

We wish best for everyone who is stuck in situation like us from past 2 years.