+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

theclarkdude

Feb 23, 2023
Hello folks, I'm got admitted to University of Toronto for bachelor in civil engineering. I'm looking for the WhatsApp group for the class but I can't seem to get. Any help please?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Got my file moved to Montreal Immigration from Ontario VO in September 2022. From the new tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login I can see that they issued COPRs on 8-Feb-2023, however it seems to be a standard procedure to issue COPRs before security check is completed. So now they started the check and it lasts already 17 days post-COPR with no specific deadline, I can only tell by COPRs validity that they should issue RFV before August 2023, but that’s quite annoying and uncomfortable - we can’t plan anything properly in terms of soft-landing and moving. We thought we will submit passports in a matter of days after COPRs were on the tracker, but now it’s too close to my business trip and I can’t risk sending passports even if RFV letter would suddenly come, which means another 2 months delay for us. And then even if they’ll reach us in March, we can’t easily get a week off with such a short notice.

But, I must say - the new tracker allows you to see if they react to your webforms - they post it under Activity tab if they acknowledge receiving a message from you. Can’t tell if it has any effect on them, but you can always remind them about your existence. And the embassy which is supposed to send me RFV letter has confirmed that my VO remains to be Montreal even during these days, no matter that my destination is Ontario.

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Any experience with parents and grandparents applications through the Montreal office? My file was transferred to this off from Mississauga.

alk0494

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-02-2018
Med's Request
28-05-2018
Med's Done....