+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
I have a question. Is eligibility reviewed at CIO or local VO? I read somewhere at the forum saying the order would be cio to local VO (Montreal specifically).

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@annevn8 Many members on June thread have mentioned a MP .. Ralph .. who has helped them to get status from IRCC. Given your GCMS notes have not arrived yet .. may be you can reach out to his office for a status on your application.

Reactions: annevn8

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
@annevn8 Many members on June thread have mentioned a MP .. Ralph .. who has helped them to get status from IRCC. Given your GCMS notes have not arrived yet .. may be you can reach out to his office for a status on your application.
Thanks Cansha, I have known about him, but also heard he gave status just like our calls with cic agents.
I raised webform and got what people call generic answer. Second note ordered.
Now just patiently wait

Reactions: cansha

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks Cansha, I have known about him, but also heard he gave status just like our calls with cic agents.
I raised webform and got what people call generic answer. Second note ordered.
Now just patiently wait
Some March people are still waiting and even Jan people. I guess I am in the 20% exceed 6 months and if I am correct people will start to get goods new in 8 month from AoR timeline

phaneeswar130

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
What's up guys? This group is awfully quiet. I hope we get to share good news from April / May folks soon. New week has started. Hope this turns out to be a great one for us.
I guess some April folks got their PPR already and some are no longer active in the forum. For May, we don't have many applicants in this group, else they would have made it busy this month. And folks in June or later may have already convinced themselves to not expect anything before December and are waiting for 5.5 to 6 month mark !

Last edited:
Reactions: cansha and annevn8

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I guess some April folks got their PPR already and some are no longer active in the forum. For May, we don't have many applicants in this group, else they would have made it busy this month. And folks in June or later may have already convinced themselves to not expect anything before December and are waiting for 5.5 to 6 month mark !
Yeah I think June can expect movement Nov 15 onwards .

Reactions: phaneeswar130

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
One thing I noticed for may tracker is "Eligibility - Review Required Age change between ITA and AOR". Isn't age change exempt after ITA? Why would they put it on review just for that

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
One thing I noticed for may tracker is "Eligibility - Review Required Age change between ITA and AOR". Isn't age change exempt after ITA? Why would they put it on review just for that
It is exempt but the exemption can be applied only by the Visa officer and hence the analyst will always put such cases in Review Required.

Reactions: maverick1982

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
It is exempt but the exemption can be applied only by the Visa officer and hence the analyst will always put such cases in Review Required.
Got you!. Thanks. I was assuming Montreal analysts are unnecessarily flagging straightforward cases with review

Param90

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
And just entered into 5 th month. AOR Jun 1st.
Hopefully this month brings more good news of getting PPR.