+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Aditya0211

Jan 31, 2020
Montreal VO, really testing patience of the applicants.. :(
I totally agree, never meant to lose my cool or become impatient, but Montreal has ruined my joy for journey towards PR: Its 337 days since my AOR, No Review required, No ADRs, everything is clean slate on my application. but still these many days is unacceptable. I wish there was some way to complain their inefficiency to ministry and IRCC president. Even though they are giving us privilege by accepting us to apply for PR, this inefficiency of delayed processing of applications compared to other visa offices makes it worst experience.

Reactions: Parsifal

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
How long did it take for you to receive the notes? Is it taking longer than 30 days? Is it 30 calendar days or business days?
It is 30 calendar days but legally they are able to extend it further under certain conditions. I am at my 4th set of notes and it has never taken more than 30 days.

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi @cansha ,
I got a call from the program assistant on 20th Nov'2019 to verify employment details provided in the application.
Can we call that number and try to check the status, any adverse effect???

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi @cansha ,
I got a call from the program assistant on 20th Nov'2019 to verify employment details provided in the application.
Can we call that number and try to check the status, any adverse effect???
You can try calling that number but I doubt it will be an assigned number and someone will pick it up. But I don't see any issues in trying that.

sach0408

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
I found out through GCMS notes that my eligibility was "Appears Met" and POF was "Review Required", for which I uploaded the Balance Statement last week. I received a ghost update on the account today and saw that my "Review of additional documents" has been updated to "Not Applicable". What does this update indicate? @cansha

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Yes I must be at my 4th GCMS request I think. It hasn't been touched since April and nothing is passed, started or anything. I have no hope. I know it sounds crazy that one could lose a digital application, but I am beginning to think mine is lost. :eek:
Hey',
Since your inland, did you try getting in touch with your local MP? It probably won't do much (I did that twice ...), but the agent will have to open your file and write a comment on it (basically saying he received a call on MP line by Mrs/Mr etc..) and that will at least let them know you're still out there.

Reactions: Parsifal

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hey',
Since your inland, did you try getting in touch with your local MP? It probably won't do much (I did that twice ...), but the agent will have to open your file and write a comment on it (basically saying he received a call on MP line by Mrs/Mr etc..) and that will at least let them know you're still out there.
Hi, yes indeed I did that and I received no response. Unluckily, I live in Ottawa and my MP is an important minister and surely she has other priorities. :(

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I found out through GCMS notes that my eligibility was "Appears Met" and POF was "Review Required", for which I uploaded the Balance Statement last week. I received a ghost update on the account today and saw that my "Review of additional documents" has been updated to "Not Applicable". What does this update indicate? @cansha
Someone looked at your updated bank statements.