+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

phaneeswar130

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
They probably worked till March and then got their priorities redefined and ignored all EE applications since then :mad:

Reactions: cansha

harsh083

Sep 1, 2018
Just out of curiosity went through my notes again to find out that my application is also assigned to RC 2710.
Aor 17th April

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@freesoul Hey buddy ... you received your PPR before you received your GCMS notes. Have they arrived now? Can you check your notes and let us know if your application was also assigned to RC-2710?

Thank you!

Reactions: phaneeswar130

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
We will only know if someone who got PPR already can tell us who they got assigned to. Let's see if @freesoul can shed some light here.
Yeah ... seems like he has not signed in to the forum for a while which is understandable. But in his first notes also till August criminality and security had not started but suddenly he got PPR on 17 Sep.

Hope he sees the message and responds.

Reactions: phaneeswar130

phaneeswar130

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
Yeah ... seems like he has not signed in to the forum for a while which is understandable. But in his first notes also till August criminality and security had not started but suddenly he got PPR on 17 Sep.

Hope he sees the message and responds.
Yeah, i bet you it will be the same case for us too. Only thing is they have to look/open our files. Eligibility being Recommended Pass is the only time taking step. After that, Eligibility getting Passed and BG-S,C will be cleared in a matter of hours provided there are no abnormalities or visits to some troublesome countries.

Last edited:

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
RC-2710 looks like some system ID. Person IDs that we are seeing usually don’t have hyphen (-) in them.
Just a guess, no person can possibly have all files assigned to him at a particular step.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello All,

Can't believe its already 2nd week of October!! I always feel a dichotomy with respect to time these days. When I look at month and dates it seems like time is flying ... and when I think about PPR seems like time is at stand still .. when will it be time for PPR..

Hoping this week is a good one and we see some progress. Last PPR from Montreal was ~2.5 weeks back. It is time to hear some more good news from Montreal!