+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I am inland but my wife is outland. Funny thing about this was that there was no option for me to upload the evidence of payment so I had to send it via webform. To crown it up, with webform now you dont get confirmation that it was received ,so my account still shows action required by me even though I have submitted what they wanted
Are you Inland or Outland? I got a similar notice, when my application was in process.

Reactions: HFL2018

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Also @HFL2018 are you able to tell me how soon after the request for bio-metrics and your payment submission that you got a response. Like did you have to do the bio-metrics before PPR or it was just processed and then the bio-metrics will be done when you land et all. I just wanna have an idea of what to expect QUOTE="HFL2018, post: 7996322, member: 805125"]Are you Inland or Outland? I got a similar notice, when my application was in process.[/QUOTE]

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Also @HFL2018 are you able to tell me how soon after the request for bio-metrics and your payment submission that you got a response. Like did you have to do the bio-metrics before PPR or it was just processed and then the bio-metrics will be done when you land et all. I just wanna have an idea of what to expect QUOTE="HFL2018, post: 7996322, member: 805125"]Are you Inland or Outland? I got a similar notice, when my application was in process.
[/QUOTE]

I got a response after 2 days. I raised a CSE to send the payment first of all before I noticed the handle open and then I uploaded the receipt of payment. After the payment, I received another update on my account and it was the biometrics letter. That’s what I used to book an appointment for biometrics for my dependant. Since we did the biometrics in the US, it was uploaded same day. And the following week I got a call from IRCC to inform me that my file was approved and to confirm if we all were in Canada and if we could go to Vancouver for the landing interview. It all took about 2 weeks for me. From when the Biometrics was done and when I got the call from IRCC confirming approval of my file.
I requested another set of GCMS notes after 2 another weeks of silence and got my notice of interview 2 days later.

xygl

Jul 10, 2019
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
02-05-2019
AOR Received.
02-05-2019
Who told you that? 2 months is way too short for PPR. Also, there are people in a whatsapp group with 500+ days waiting in Ottawa
Most folks on the public tracker - plus 7 of my friends

Tjs871

Nov 18, 2018
Finally , the process is complete. Took exactly 365 days from AOR to COPR.

This forum was a good support system and kept the hopes up even when i was feeling down.

FSW INLAND
Montreal Visa Office
AOR- 11th July 2018
Medical Passed - July 28th 2018
ADR for canadian education & RPRF request -August 2018
No movement till December 2018( ordered gcms notes and had Eligibility RR and POF RR)
Got adr for work experience, tax documents and POF on December 22nd 2018
Got extension till Feb 2019 and after submission of documents no movement or updates till June 19th 2019. Received a ghost update on June 19th 2018 but no change in the profile.
Called CiC next day and they informed me everything is complete and now wait for landing interview.

Got an update on 4th July and went in the account to check and there was a landing interview letter for July 11th 2019 at Niagara Falls CiC office.

Landing interview experience: they send you a list of document required and 2 photos for the pr card. Appointment was for 11am and was out of the office with COPR by 12.

The whole process took exactly 365 days from AOR to COPR.

Thanks to all the people in the forum for constant updates which gave me hope everyday when i felt tired of the endless wait.

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018

This forum was a good support system and kept the hopes up even when i was feeling down.

FSW INLAND
Montreal Visa Office
AOR- 11th July 2018
No movement till December 2018( ordered gcms notes and had Eligibility RR and POF RR)
Got extension till Feb 2019 and after submission of documents no movement or updates till June 19th 2019. Received a ghost update on June 19th 2018 but no change in the profile.
Called CiC next day and they informed me everything is complete and now wait for landing interview.

Got an update on 4th July and went in the account to check and there was a landing interview letter for July 11th 2019 at Niagara Falls CiC office.

Landing interview experience: they send you a list of document required and 2 photos for the pr card. Appointment was for 11am and was out of the office with COPR by 12.

Thanks to all the people in the forum for constant updates which gave me hope everyday when i felt tired of the endless wait.
Thats really a long wait !!... Congrats on your PR :)

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi,
Anyone with Montreal VO successful in getting GCMS notes ? I submitted one through ATIP service and still waiting for 50+ days now to receive it.
No reply for the follow-up emails as well.

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012

FSW INLAND
Montreal Visa Office
AOR- 11th July 2018

Congratulations!!
I am in same situation, today got GCMS Notes but review required on work experience and they counted my experience 0 year. Now trying to get some documents and will send them tomorrow. Let's see

Tjs871

Nov 18, 2018
Congratulations!!
I am in same situation, today got GCMS Notes but review required on work experience and they counted my experience 0 year. Now trying to get some documents and will send them tomorrow. Let's see
What i learned from experience is provide as much as you can. The company i used to work closed. I had offer letter, confirmation letter and the letter when you leave the company. i mentioned everything in the explanation letter. After 5 months i got adr request for tax documents and more proof for employement.

I did not file taxes as per indian income tax act you do not have to file if you do not meet the threshold. This is not the case in Canada. Then i provided company public records to prove existence, 4 affidavits from supervisors and colleagues and bank records with images of the cheques i received from the company from the bank and letter from CA to prove i did not have to file taxes.

Reactions: Babbal

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
What i learned from experience is provide as much as you can. The company i used to work closed. I had offer letter, confirmation letter and the letter when you leave the company. i mentioned everything in the explanation letter. After 5 months i got adr request for tax documents and more proof for employement.

I did not file taxes as per indian income tax act you do not have to file if you do not meet the threshold. This is not the case in Canada. Then i provided company public records to prove existence, 4 affidavits from supervisors and colleagues and bank records with images of the cheques i received from the company from the bank and letter from CA to prove i did not have to file taxes.
Thank you so much!! Really appreciated. I will do my best.