+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Guys, Got it Finally....Aor 22 August Transfer date 18 oct, PPR on April 2.
Thank you so much @cansha for starting this forum and getting people together. Thank you everyone in whatsapp group and this forum for supporting and cheering up each other.
Congratulations!! Did you move to ip2 before getting ppr? Or any ghost update. If yes when was it

Reactions: Canjan18

Santakloss

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much @cansha for starting this forum and getting people together. Thank you everyone in whatsapp group and this forum for supporting and cheering up each other.
Congrats, my AOR is 21st August FSW/inland and nothing at this point,is your visa office Montreal?

Reactions: Canjan18

abanerjee87

Apr 3, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I am joining this thread as I have found out our case is being processed at Montreal.

AOR - Dec 11, 2019
Express Entry class: FSW Outland
India/USA

It seems from the conversations Montreal is notoriously slow.

Going by the current trends, can anyone of you predict the best case, average case, and worst case PPR timeline?

Thanks!

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Congrats!

Last edited:

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
Congratulations! That's ~7.5 months since AOR and ~ 4.5 months since transfer to Montreal (correct?).

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Question to all who got ppr. Does it come by email or just a letter in cic account? Or both, if both which one happens first? Just trying to set my expectations.

Wendy1112

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
12-31-2018
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
interview request: May 23rd
LANDED..........
06-05-2019
Question to all who got ppr. Does it come by email or just a letter in cic account? Or both, if both which one happens first? Just trying to set my expectations.
It will be an email from what I've been told by the IRCC agent over the phone...

Reactions: Lyra

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
Just got a ghost update and ADR section changed from "uploaded" to "not applicable"
Does it mean anything?
Did you have any ADR before and submitted documents for it, then the update might have been for marking those documents as received. Not sure, just guessing.